for How to Forget & How to Care

1/31/2010 c2 4Thinker27
I command with the power of a hundred fan girls ( and boys) that you continue this story. Thanks
12/7/2005 c1 oz
wow that was so hot you shoud writ one with pietro and lance that will be good make it hot butt sex like u did this one well i hope to read more of your fiction good jod!
8/6/2005 c2 blondi
WRITE MORE DIRRTY! PLZ! LOVE IT!

tip...make it a bit more detailed ;P
4/27/2005 c1 4Indigo-the-Cat
OMG! This is the best! You need to write lots more of this kind of stuff! (I love sex-stories, mainly the yaoi ones.)
10/7/2004 c2 Crazy Chick
WoW this is a great story, have you given up on this story? That would be a shame. It's really good...m tastey.
8/17/2004 c2 zack
heyheyz... awsome... i alredy told u i red b4... so wen u ganna update... sheesh... i suppose i shud just ask u now... u no wat... i think ill do that... ^_^
1/17/2004 c1 5Foxy-Glove
Is it any wonder you're on my Author Alert? My godz you're freakin amazing! Never stop writing or I hunt you down and... and... threaten you... with something. ...Just never stop writing, kay?
Tankie! You have just made me a very happy chikita.
12/4/2003 c2 1evilgoddess1990
hehehehehehe
good story please update as fast as u can.
i would love to continue reading.
-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
11/24/2003 c2 9Lady D of Chaos
this is great, not only is scott and lance in this but so is pieto and evan, AND sam and roberto, im in heaven
11/23/2003 c2 7Kitty-Black-Heart
Great story is there another chapter if so please update it soon. This is so KAWAII. L8er.
10/18/2003 c2 Eve-Tuscany
WOOHO! I've been waiting for a ficcy like this forever! It's got everything. Uke-scott, Jean bashing and a sweet, dominating Lance!

I WANT MORE!