FanFiction.Net
for Dean Who?

5/3/2018 c7 Truckee Gal
Thanks for the story!
5/3/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
Headbands aren't just an accessory for the fashion-minded or for joggers to keep the sweat from their eyes. It's a weapon to strangle muggers! Amanda, darling, you're singing Lee's song now: "Dean? Dean who?"
5/3/2018 c4 Truckee Gal
Oh no! The great Scarecrow was too busy wool gathering to see Amanda leave with that big fella. Maybe he offered to take her away from Gusher Dean? Better go find her, Lee!
5/3/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
Hey Gusher Dean, ever hear the expression "Swan Song"? Start practicing, dude, you'll be singing it soon!
7/28/2009 c7 Terry Kay
Good one! Thank you.
1/26/2007 c7 linda4861
Cute story - love the chaper titles... Linda
11/7/2003 c7 ec
Not quite as big as a panda-but it'll do!
11/7/2003 c7 7Momm2five
RANDIBABY!

Hey girl! Long time no see! I loved the story. How incredibly cute! And VERY SMacKy! Dean Who? Uh Huh!

It's easy to see how Dean can be so clueless - he IS a weather man!

Keep 'em coming!
11/2/2003 c6 klfduchess
AAHH, please finish soon!
11/1/2003 c5 5Scarlett Elizabeth Cooper
This is wonderful! Love those chapter titles and am really enjoying this!

PEL

aka Scarlett
10/31/2003 c1 Dawn
Fantastic story so far. I am really looking forward to seeing how it comes out.
10/29/2003 c5 minty
Those chapter titles are the best!
10/22/2003 c4 klfduchess
Please keep the new chapters coming... I love a new story.

Also, please tell alittle more about what Lee and Amanda are thinking and feeling... it is getting a little cold.

But again, I'm still loving it!
10/22/2003 c4 ec
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

'..."Oh, uhm, my boyfriend Dean was sitting there but he went up to get a drink and well, um, it is crowded here so I guess if you want to sit here, I mean just for a minute, well I guess that would be okay and did anyone ever tell you, wow, you've got great hair.."

LOL
10/22/2003 c4 CW
"Dan, Dan the weatherman..." How can Dean win an award when everyone knows those guys are so often wrong about the weather? I guess there could be someone more boring...I just can't think of who... maybe it can start raining and Dean and Amanda are caught without an umbrella because "Dan" didn't see it coming? Lee could drive her home.
18 Page 1 2 Next »