FanFiction.Net
for After school lessons

1/25/2006 c30 Guest
wow you're story is soo cool! but you were so cruel to put such a cliff hanger on the end. i hope to see your sequel soon.
11/16/2005 c30 fanfiction-gurl
put that sequal out asap this story is one of my fav. stupid cliffy but i'll be waiting for the sequal

kitty
11/8/2005 c30 4yaeko
u cant! leave the fic there i mean shit what happens to heero? thats so mean to leave it there im gonna cry! please dont leave it like that do a sequel or an epilogue or somethin but do somethin1!
11/8/2005 c30 buttsex
NO! lol. It's the end? Aww...! What a terrible cliffie you have bestowed upon us!lol. I'm looking forward for the sequel.
11/8/2005 c30 Suzi
Yay. Cool story.
11/8/2005 c30 MILHARU
YOU CAN NOT LEAVE HEERO LIKE THAT! YOU CAN'T DO IT!

BETTER DO A SEQUEL OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULY! ¬¬

I WONDER HOW MANY REVIEWS LIKE WILL U RESIVE?

DO IT !¬

SNIFF POOR HEERO AND DUO!
11/1/2005 c8 Risk-Master
Excellent read!
10/28/2005 c29 10armygundamgirl
I love this story! Please update soon!
10/27/2005 c29 Finn Everlast
Yay! you finally updated! I'm so happy^_^

please update soon
10/27/2005 c29 LovergurL
NOO! You have to make another chapter! This story is awesome. Update soon and i'll be checking on it. I love 2x1.
10/26/2005 c29 buttsex
YOU'RE ALIVE! ::grins:: I was kind of wondering where the hell you'd got to. ::laughs:: college = BAH. o_o Not that I'd know. ::shrugs:: MORE, MORE!
2/21/2005 c25 4Ink2
damn ok i read up till here, and like i forgot everything casue of the long ness of me finally finding this fic..hehe sry well like u can continue slowy i fu want hehe i need to reread the whole thing over again..might take me a while but i shall do it unless u can make a brief summary of wat happened the last like 25 chapters hehe i vaguely remember..oh well c u in a couple chapters!
1/6/2005 c28 Finn Everlast
UPDATE!
12/23/2004 c28 1lital-tee
love this story! hope you update again soon!
12/13/2004 c28 11angel of shadows123
Update soon! I want to see what happens with Heero!
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »