for Loving you Losing Something

8/1/2004 c11 mylicon
I loved it I read all of ur stories in the loving you losing something siries I loved them all
7/26/2004 c11 third charm
FINALY THE END - THE PERFECT END- THANK YOU

i loved this story i was crying here and there and i laughter, it was great!
1/22/2004 c11 CARBYforever
i cant believe i missed this fanfic! i LOVE this! ure one of the greatest authors! Seriously i love yer stuff! LoL! Well ya i'm about to go read the next one so yeah! Keep it up!
11/13/2003 c11 mrbubblesandme
What a dream she stole from me. LOL. Great story.
11/13/2003 c11 tina
very cute ending - loved it!
11/13/2003 c11 5love.greys.evanovich.lots
Seriously this is mi fav story of all ... im so sad its over but it was THE BEST! i cant wait till more of your stories im sure they'll be just as great as this ... MAN I LUVED THE ENDING! GREAT WORK HUNNI! luv luc xxoo
11/12/2003 c11 7Luby-Connor-Lizzie
Very fluffy. I love it. Good job! :)
11/12/2003 c11 IDontWriteIJustRead
Oh sweet! That was a V good happy ending to this rollar coaster fic. Great story all around.
11/12/2003 c11 jc
i'm sad it's over. it's such a good series. you did a great job
11/12/2003 c10 5love.greys.evanovich.lots
HOLY CRAP... lol as always this is bloody brilliant You are such a bloomin good writer! keep it up i so cant wait to read more! YOUR SO GOOD! I LUV THIS SO MUCH and im so glad Jer's ok and Carby still stands! KEEP UP THE FABULUS WORK! LUVIN IT AS ALWAYZ xoxo luv Luc
11/11/2003 c10 RossandRachel4ever1829
Awesome! I love it! Please continue! The BEST! Carter and Abby 4 ever!
11/11/2003 c10 7Luby-Connor-Lizzie
Cute:) Can't wait to read more!
11/11/2003 c9 Fay
hey omg i love your fanfics soo much. they are my favourites that i have ever read. i have never been able to write a review before and ive been so annoyed because i wanted to tell you how good at writing you are and how much i love your fanfics. i wait to read the next chapter all the time.lol i love carby and i LOVE the stories with their kids in so much. i think its great and i hope you never stop writing them coz there all brilliant. i love the ending to the latest chapter and keep going coz i really wanna read some more.hehe :-).by the way good job with all their kids they seem really cute.lol.

fay x x
11/11/2003 c9 Fay

fay x x
11/10/2003 c9 mrbubblesandme
Aw... happily ever after. well kind of.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »