for The kitsune's mother

2/19/2013 c1 5Yaoifangirl128
ooooooooooooooooh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! 3
7/29/2012 c1 3SwitchbladeSweetheart
this is just sooo sweet! i love the mother/son relationship between these two! i was reading the other reviews and saw that people were hating on you and your story... i guess its just a matter of opinions so don't worry :) oh and yea i know its been like a million years since you posted this but its so cute that i couldn't resist reviewing! wow that was long... :)
-GreenNatureGirl
2/23/2012 c1 1StoryBeta
I know this is only a one-shot but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make another story like this! but have her actually be his mother and not adopted mom!
6/7/2008 c1 32YumKiwiDelicious
aw *wipes tear from eye*

im so...so *bottom lip quivers before busting into an all out cry fest*

IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!

*sniff* that was really good. keep it up ^_^
4/10/2007 c1 Silvara rivana
that is so sweet! I am so happy that hey are family now.
2/3/2007 c1 Girl1055
That was cute! Ignore the jerks with nothing nice to say! `-_-`
8/29/2006 c1 Rob Guzman
This is touching, a 10 year old asking a 18 year old to be his mom...I HATE IT, who the hell is someone's mother at 8 years older than that person, In ten years, Shippo is 20, and Kagome is 28, odd, ain't it, most people are married at that age genius.
3/18/2006 c1 J.R.M aka van halen fan
I loved this it was touching, write more on this subject please? But how is this romance?
12/17/2005 c1 rick
itsucked
8/14/2005 c1 1Ark the Ancient
aw, shippo rocks

nice stroy gj
8/10/2005 c1 KagSesslove
I liked it ^_^
8/9/2005 c1 Sakimi the Nekko-Miko Hanyou
Oh how SWEET! /tears well up in eyes/ That was so cute!
7/27/2005 c1 24sangoscourage
I think this is a wonderful story! Keep going. I'd be glad to help you with any suggestions if you want.
1/6/2005 c1 SHIPPOFAN
I LOVED IT IT WAS SO CUTE. BUT ISINT SHIPPO A KIT NOT A PUP. O WELL I LOVED IT JUST THE SAME
12/28/2004 c1 LadyGeri