for Guilt in hell

12/26/2009 c1 17madmiko
This is a very interesting little piece. I was glad to see Inuyasha make the right choice in it. You did a nice job of showing his continuing feelings for Kikyou, though, as well as her love for him.
8/4/2009 c1 6Trakrat
it was really nice! i really loved it! i bet you have writer's block, huh? i'm sorry. I hope you can get back to writing soon, you're really good! :D
3/24/2006 c1 Peppermintpottery45
Whoa! This was wicked. Just like Midnight. The way you based all the characters seemed just right. Hope to read more.
8/9/2005 c1 Sakimi the Nekko-Miko Hanyou
T_T Poor Kikyo.../gasps/ OMG! I AM FEELING BAD FOR KIKYO!
8/2/2005 c1 1xNiight of hate
this was nice. not really pointless but not really important. -_-;; okay, well its nice, so yea! bye bye!
5/10/2005 c1 2inuyashaandkagomekiss
I am a Kagome Fan and that was great it it was almost like the show but I agee**Spelling** with The Goddess of death I hate her and she is a bitch
4/26/2005 c1 7littlematchgirl
i, personally, am a kikyo fan... i thought this would be pro kikyo, but i was wrong... i don't really know how the inuyasha series ends, but if it does, it might be something along this line.

But you know what? i don't think that inu would say that to kikyou... i think that he would say that he loved her, but he needs to move on. you need to soften the blow a little.

anyways, to "Goddess of death"

you think awfully high of yourself don't you? you sound like a little child saying how you hate kikyou, who happens to be a very important character in the story. if you're going to write something as lame and predictable as "kikyou's a bitch bleah bleah smackety smack" you should expect a response as STFU. In the words of Napolean Dynamite... "GOD! IDOIT!"

-LMG
1/2/2004 c1 The Goddess of Death
I personally (spelling?) liked it kikyo is a bitch and I hate her
from The Goddess of Death
11/1/2003 c1 1SilentDark
I think this story is nice and intreating. I like it, even though I only want the next chappie of the other story! But still, this is a realy great story.
10/28/2003 c1 7OhLollyLollyLollyLollipop
aww, sad :( but good riddance to kikyo! haha, keep up the good work!
10/28/2003 c1 littlekitty229
Hello, yeah i think it is pretty good. Whew i read this, i only wanted you to post the next chap for the other stories (sry) but once i read this story, I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE!
10/28/2003 c1 Jupiter's Light
poor kikyou! ... .. ... OMG I JUST SAID POOR KIKYOU! *Fake Faints* lol! I loved it! good writing!
10/28/2003 c1 moo
i like it
10/28/2003 c1 alice
hey this is great so far keep up the god work
10/28/2003 c1 2ladyofthedragons1
i like it it's very good... sorry i didn't review it sooner i wasn't aware you had posted it...
24 Page 1 2 Next »