for A Pinion of Hope

5/24/2006 c7 3Armaris
the sixth/seventh chapter have been a lil confusing but the storyline has me hooked...godd job...can't wait for the next chapter
12/19/2003 c7 2PyroSprite
i abolsutely LOVE this fic! it's so awesome! PLZ PLZ update soon!
Luv,
Courtney
11/28/2003 c7 2Tourn
OMG! I am liking this. Luv tangles are always good! But personally, I think it should be Belle and and John in the end. Oh, when ur 1st Belle story came out I luved it so much I even drew Belle, w/ wings and everything. I want to draw another one! Keep writing!
11/28/2003 c6 Tourn
Whoa, I totally didn't see that coming. That totally rocks! How did she get rid of her wings again? I don't think I finished the other story, sorry, hehe. Keep writing awesome chapters!
11/23/2003 c7 7Someone's Charm
This is really good! Yet really sad. I'm a bit confused but I still like it.

I must say that I miss your Kyro's. They were and in my mind still are the best.

I see that this is kinda like a drama/mystery/romance thing. Cool!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
11/7/2003 c7 18psychobunny410
Oh man a love triangle. This is going to be interesting. ^_^
11/4/2003 c6 psychobunny410
Well now that's the last thing I would have expected to happen. Rikki is Belle hmm...but how could she have gotten rid of her wings? ^_^
11/2/2003 c5 psychobunny410
Cool I kind of figured it was going to be Romy. More mysteries I like cuz my character Xanaphia is kind of like that. ^_^
10/30/2003 c4 psychobunny410
Ack too many mysteries around Rikki. ^_^
10/30/2003 c3 psychobunny410
OOh can't wait for the next chapter. ^_^
10/27/2003 c2 8Weeble Wobble Chic
I like the name Jolt Maze,it fits her.Please update soon.The whole Sabes capturing those mutants thing is odd tho,lol,but please update!
10/27/2003 c2 9tryin2BeGood
ohh update
10/26/2003 c2 18psychobunny410
Bad Sabretooth for taking Rikki away. How about Shocker, Jolt, or Shellshocker for a code name. I know these may seem strange to you but it was random thought for a code name for her. Personally I like Shocker or Jolt. ^_^
10/26/2003 c1 9tryin2BeGood
hahahahahahahahahaha
10/25/2003 c1 10ishandahalf
heh heh. amusing! so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
17 Page 1 2 Next »