for Amber Linings

4/3/2020 c13 Ren
I've been a fan of your writing for years, it's crazy how time has passed. Started off because I was a Kenshin fan and stayed because your writing.

With the virus, I started re-reading some of your old work again. This is still one of my favorite pieces from you. I know you haven't updated in a long time, I hope you will be able to finish this story in the future whenever it will be. Stay safe in these crazy times.

-Old fan
8/27/2019 c14 Guest
I can not believed. This is one of the most amazing stories and is not finished! I Know is a lot of time, but if you can give it a end that will be great. Thank you and congrats.
8/1/2018 c14 TReneeM
noooo please update i love this book sooo much
11/26/2017 c14 1Mileruichi
Well the plot is getting better each day. I couldn't stop reading until i was on the last chapter. Kenshin looks like he is starting to change towards Kaoru and Yahiko and Sano were about to pay her a visit, I would to see that. Plus all this thing going on with empaths and this possible connection is really intriguing. I'll wait forever for an update. Please you have a lot of potential here, i want to end this fanfic, it is really good. Take care
3/31/2017 c14 AzianCutieMiyan
I'm not sure if you are still updating...since it has been so many years. But i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your story. It's wonderful! I do hope one day you continue :) lots of love!
3/15/2017 c14 Linings Lover
So...I adore this story, much like I do all of your other stories. The richness of each character and attention to detail has always captured my attention. Now I feel empty that it's not complete... I've come to the end and I'll be waiting for more chapters! Honestly, you're the only author I would wait years for, fanfiction or published, so please come back soon! I look forward to the character development of Kenshin and how Kaoru and Kenshin will grow together~
12/19/2016 c14 8Alanna-sama
This story is amazing, and I really want to see how this plays out with Enishi vs. Kenshin.
11/24/2016 c14 lasombralottusgmail.com
Adorei toda a história o enredo, a forma que vc escreve e muito bom, espero o restante dos episódios apesar de só ter lido agora
6/13/2016 c1 masterlysheep
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
5/14/2016 c1 Guest
PLEASE update with the new chapter! I started reading this story a while ago and I would LOVE to see how it all plays out. I really like your writing style, especially in "Demon" and I can't wait to see how you finish this one.
3/8/2016 c14 cheryl0603
thank you for this story, it is a very interesting take :) please please do continue if possible, i really wanna see the ending of this story :)
9/25/2015 c14 1Elixiria
I like your penmanship and the way you write the story. I just didn't like how Kaoru is portrayed (like a damsel in distress) and how stupid Kenshin is. Hopefully things will change as he can come to appreciate her as a whole rather than her usefulness to him alone.
7/22/2015 c14 geregiaromelie
Oh god...I should have not let myself fell for this...:(
7/22/2015 c13 geregiaromelie
The best! Sanosuke and meguni moments were making my heart flutters hahaha
5/12/2015 c14 AI
Really intriguing! Interesting mix of powers and politics!
1,094 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »