for A Morning in the Valley

3/2/2012 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
2/12/2007 c1 25Prieda Solo
haha! This is great. Glorfindel is fast becoming one of my favourite characters. And young Leggy is wondeful, you write him so well. He would always be outnumbered against the twins, but then he is a woodelf so probably swifter of foot and all that.

Calling him an orc-spawn right infront of his father has got to one of the most damaging elf faux-pas in the universe!
11/14/2006 c1 Midnight Promise
LMAO!

I loved this! You should do a fic about what the twins did in Lorien. . .. ^_^

InuNightWalker
10/15/2006 c1 jada952
what a pleasant look at life w/ youngsters.

not all LOTR has to be orc hunting and legolas/aragorn getting beaten to near death, and then escaping.

thanks,

mk
6/11/2005 c1 28Laiquendi
"Cheeky little orc-spawn" - I LOVE it, this was great fun to read. I almost feel pity for poor Thranduil, knowing the antics Legolas is likely to pick up while under the influence of the instigators of the Reign of Terror !
11/3/2003 c1 14kingmaker
Very funny. Too many amusing lines and situations for me to mention them all, but I especially like referring to the twins' exploits as the "Reign of Terror."

Good characterizations of both the 'kids' and the adults. Quite glad you decided to post this.
10/27/2003 c1 ldy imladris
that was so funny. you made me laugh a couple of times. you should write about the coucil. i really want to know how the twins and legolas will act.
10/27/2003 c1 ldy imladris
10/27/2003 c1 Jamesofmeyahoo.com
I love it! I can see this so easily. I want to know who they were aggrivating. Anywho great and keep it up.

James
10/27/2003 c1 47daw the minstrel
This was a nice, lighthearted piece of entertainment to wake up to. The kids are all charming and their elders are nice and relaxed with them. You have given a good sense of the way Elves feel about their children, I think.
10/27/2003 c1 Jebb
This was a real treat for a Monday morning thank you