for The Prince of Tides

12/1/2003 c6 12Exintaris
And this was good too. I liked the first scene, I laughed out loud at the Scrabble scene, and okay, I'll go with the possible pregnancy. Ross is generally behaving better than he does in the series (the asshole). Yeah, even though she does have cancer, this is good life-affirming stuff.
11/23/2003 c5 Exintaris
Yeah, great love scene, very endearing. You do their emotions (especially Ross) so well.

Without wishing to rain on your parade, do remember that the chances of conception from any one act are actually not all that high - although of course it does happen.
11/21/2003 c4 Exintaris
Oh this is so sad and painful. Please don't draw it out too much longer, but bring it to a conclusion somehow.
11/15/2003 c3 Exintaris
Very nice cliffhanger.

Excellent writing in general, but "reputed" - did you mean to write "replied"?
11/4/2003 c2 Exintaris
This is well written (but waist, not waste!), but if you're going to kill Rachel off I'll never forgive you.
11/3/2003 c2 3greylife
please write more!lol. i need you to. literally. i have family issues right now. so plz write more! luv the story, and you are an excellent writer!

love Hannah
11/1/2003 c1 44Lucy H
Oh... this looks good. I love the imagery you've used, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
22 « Prev Page 1 2