for Pariah

7/4/2007 c1 21hamxham
wow, this review is 4 years late. o.O

but that was so friggin cute! luv it so much. i wish u would continue it though...but whatever. im putting it on my favs.
10/23/2004 c1 2Perpetual Hysteria
Oh no! I guess you won't continue this story, huh? But it's so good! It's really cute, I love it! I love how it's sort of a crossover with the Manwha...mentioning Chaos, Loki, Iris, etc...aw, now i'm all sad this is sorta a dead fic...
10/10/2004 c1 3the ultima3
Ahahahahahaha... Hilarious... You've got to write more!
10/4/2004 c1 4Rinikii
Aww, this is so sweet! Update, can't wait!

-§|«¥ë-
8/21/2004 c1 1Tsuole
OK NOW you REALLY have to contiue ALL of your other fics.. please! Show mercy on use readers addicted to your wonderful peices of writing!
7/28/2004 c1 4Remir'wrath
Wow the first time i saw your fic was in ragnarok-ogaming and i was held at the edge of my seat when you diddnt finnish it and now your in fanfiction.neti love your story i simply love it
5/17/2004 c1 angelstarhikaru
oh! nice story. i like, i like... pls continue on. i'd like 2 c wat happens between da both of them. i think i'm gonna add this story as my fav. i hope 2 c more ficcies from u in da future. ganbatte ne! ja.
5/6/2004 c1 Baby Chocobo
Ahh!
So long i haven't read this kind of fic!
PLEASE continue!
_
3/16/2004 c1 70Sheo Darren
Stupid Poporing ^_^.
Cute little story, though the dialogue slows it down a bit. Overall, I'd grade this a B.
Next chappie, please!
3/12/2004 c1 7yingfa-fuiso
Hey! Kababayan! Anyway, I have read your story earlier! And you know what... I like the story! THe flow of the story is really Great! I hope you continue working on the story!
By the way please inform me if u uploaded the next chapter of Pariah! Ok?
GOOD JOB!
YiNgFa-FuIsO
2/1/2004 c1 lady knight
ako ito c lady knight! di ko alam na pinoy ka pala! pinakamagandang fanfic na nabasa ko grabeh. update ka na PLEASE. kung naglalro ka pwede mo ba akopm sa pRO iris server.name is yuuri-chan
1/29/2004 c1 lady knight
update please.so cool.am speechless
1/28/2004 c1 Ram
HEy very nice! nice characters nice plot nice EVERYTHING! i hope that you would continue this fact PLEASE!
12/11/2003 c1 CENSORED
Ang tagal ko nang hindi nakakabisita dito. I-update mo na yung fic mo~! Nakakabitin itong chapter one eh! =D Wag kang mag alala dun sa hayop na nang flame. Inggit lang yun! Ingat ka lagi. ^_^
11/28/2003 c1 Kawaiikaren
KK: o.o I didn't know you played Ragnarok Online too! I saw your fanfics on a site somewheres and traced your Xenosaga fanfics to this one. Doot doot, yay, somebody else who plays! Dohh, I'm a priestess with a pirate bandana on iRO. XD Aye, land lubbers. She's a battle swash buckler. Don't mind me, I'm weird.
Sizzle: Dohh, kinda crossovering the manga by Myung Lin Lee, huh?
KK: We got to read the manga because our friend's buying the books and letting me read for free. MOUHAHAHAHA.
Sizzle: Doh, KK is a greedy munchkin.
KK: Yup! Doh, Miko sounds like a cat's name.
20 Page 1 2 Next »