for Pariah

11/27/2003 c1 Guest
This is the worst shit Ive ever read...
11/13/2003 c1 Ayee33
Oi... we have another Ragnarok Fanfic, and it's made by a PINOY! Grabe, astig ng fanfic. Adik ka ba? Ayun yung tanong ko kapag nakakakita ako ng taong matataas na level sa pRO. Pasensya na if it sounds offending... ^_^ Naglalaro lamang ako sa Loki server, eh... =(

About the fic, I find no problems at all. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this again.

Kaya mo yan, tol!
11/10/2003 c1 7Kimi-chan3
oy pardz! ang ganda ng f|c mo ha! todo! tagal ko na hanap ng fanf|c na ragnarok! d| mo alam kung gaano ako ka balw d|to!

anyways, kung gusto mo, chat tayo sa chaos! name ko don ay Loca-Lyte

acolyte ako! pa heal ka sakin ha!
11/8/2003 c1 ji
WOW! finally a ragnarok fanfic! YOU DA BOMB! ;_; ive looked all over ffor one. BUT YOURS IS DA BEST! DA BOMB! finish it please? pretty pretty pretty pretty PLEASE! THANK!
11/1/2003 c1 InsertWittyTitleHere
Wow. This is a pretty great story. Potential. Yep. I've got a question though. What's the name supposed to mean? Anyways, I like your story it's pretty interesting. Post up another chapter soon!

Constructive Critisiscminess: A bit less dialogue, more action MIGHT be good. Might.

Question: ::cries:: How come your italics and bold words and things show up. Mine never do! I type and type, but nothing shows! WAH!
20 « Prev Page 1 2