for Trick or Treat

10/27/2017 c1 8D Rtist Dzinr
Wow, this was pretty good... Love it how you made Logan's reaction to Ororo dressing him up like that. *evil laugh*
3/6/2013 c1 55Beautiful Storm Munroe
Very funny though kinda hard to follow.
1/24/2011 c1 KolBrden
Not bad. I loved the comedy lol but I got lost mid-way.
3/31/2010 c1 Shi Sandoval
I am a thirteen year old girl who needs help/advice writing a fan fic.OK, I liked it. but, I got confused on who was talking.
2/26/2010 c1 1Arich
Cute.
8/20/2006 c1 Logan Obsessive
*praise*

I have just read my first all-dialogue fic without having to figure out who is speaking! Excellent job, and congrats on your first all-dialogue fic. Nice tension and mannerisms between 'Ro and Logan.
11/8/2005 c1 20ArcherofDarkness and Callie
This is very neat, you were so good with characterization that I knew who was talking and when easily. I've never read a fic like this very good. I haven't written any X-men, I'm into Anne Bishop. If you have ever heard of her you shoulsd cheack my stories out they are preety neat.

Callie
1/25/2005 c1 Matrixgrl815
ok, what is this with Storm and Wolverine? I thought Wolverine liked Jean! I loved the thing with the face paint. it was really funny. I still think Wolverine should be with Jean. They 1. look like a much better couple, and 2. i just like them the best. Jean's my fav, then it's Wolverine, and then Storm. I like Jean 'cause her powers are cool and she's just cool. I like Wolverine 'cause he's just so hot! And I like Storm 'cause being able to put a tornado in LA and blizzered in Miami is just really cool! Your story was ok. I liked it.
8/16/2004 c1 23Telaka
lol, that was fantastic! I was just looking through the Evo fictions, seeing if there were any decent ones with Ororo, and this came up in the search. I was sceptical I'll admit but I'm glad I read it. *smile

“Can you hear the violin playing?
4/13/2004 c1 shiiiny-chan
so cute! any chance of a sequel? christmas or something?
12/14/2003 c1 17Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers
that is so cute!
11/8/2003 c1 65Planet Mads
Couldn't stop smiling! It's great!
11/2/2003 c1 NoEl-LeOn
This story is so cool! it was a little confusing, but it was very good!
11/1/2003 c1 rydo
I liked it alot. The style of all-dialogue was really cool, and made the story all the better. Great job!
11/1/2003 c1 Ginger Lane
This is a great story. On Halloween I had one of my friends (who loves X Men) go as Storm. She had the skin tone for it; we just went out and got her this long white wig. (The wig glowed green in the dark) Everyone knew who she was and she loved it... even though she told me her favorite character was Jean. :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »