for Pain

6/18/2020 c1 Dull from RoT
this is art bitch yas qween
11/3/2005 c1 26zephyrocity
Wow that's so good! ^^ I can't write poetry for my life!
3/23/2005 c1 4Chimichanga
More poetry marisa you rock at em! and plus whats with abbey and her grape issues?

Chimichanga

Kevin Lee
3/15/2005 c1 5Sesshomaru is mine
WOO! I forgot to review this a long time ago. I just now remembered that you had another poem, so...yeah. Keep writing poetry, I blow compared to you...and not in a good way either, i know that's what yer thinking, you hentai. anyways, imouto-chan, i guess i'll just ttyl. lylas, ttfn, ja ne, auf wiedersehen, toodles!

Liebe,

Sango-sama

P.S.- BAKA NO NINGEN!

GRAPES ARE YUMMY NO? Wait...what the hell? No! They are NOT!DAMN IT! Oh fine, I'll just quit while I'm ahead. I can just TAKE THAT OUT TO THE CLEANERS! Oh yeah...and GRAPES ARE YUMMY! OKAY? I SAID IT, JEEZ! T.T* I'm done.
6/25/2004 c1 10Sugarythought
Great poem! It really captures the essence of that episode!
5/22/2004 c1 17yuMeNami
that was good than i can imagine..are you going to add more? hope so.."
3/25/2004 c1 Coco
Hey your poem is great! Like i've told ya before...you should publish this one! lol keep up all the good work hun!
1/19/2004 c1 1MKC4
I loved it! It is NOT gay! Now, try reading the poems this boy in my class wrote! (Well, actually you can't because they're not posted) THOSE are gay! Trust me. I know a gay poem whan I've read one. Your poem is not gay.
1/17/2004 c1 7Maiden of Blue Roses
Very interesting poem.
'Shippou'
1/2/2004 c1 5stargazer250
this was great. good work.
11/23/2003 c1 4Kiyo
so sad *sniff* i love it so much! and it's not gay! i'm looking for poems to put on mah site. i would love to add yours. will e-mail at if u want to.
11/2/2003 c1 Raquel princess of darkness
ah, creative...its not gay, its creative, ne?