for RoseWhip

4/20/2019 c2 12Esmereilda
dang they dont even get the halloween part _ and that's they part I really wanted to read T_T
12/4/2007 c2 rOsE
please please please please please please update this i love the halloween fics and yyh this is just cool update!
10/10/2006 c2 1Doc Rein
Hmm... i wanna guess what happens. Yoko goes to ningenkai, only instead of doing the whole jump-into-Kurama's-unborn-body thing, he jumps into Xander's Halloween-possessed body, and then doesn't leave when the spell does. Am I right? Do I get a cookie? Update! (In, like, less than three years.)
10/9/2006 c2 7Falling Right Side-Up
While I'm estatic that you updated, I'm so sad that it's so short. It's like a drabble...not a chapter.
10/5/2006 c1 Falling Right Side-Up
squee! I saw that you posted this on TTH, and I was wondering if this was ever going to be updated, since there's no author or story alerts there.
2/23/2005 c1 112dogbertcarroll
Good start. Don't know why you planned on killing

Xander off tho'.
4/15/2004 c1 skyfox
COME ON! UPDATE! I am DYING to know what will happen! do they see yoko? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS? UPDATE DANMMIT! you are taking so long! I first read this when it about came out and I HAVE BEEN WAITING PACIENTLY! IF YOU ARNT GOING TO FINNISH SOMETHING DONT START IT! on that note, please update soon it is a great and 1 of a kind idea/story and I would hate to see it go to waste like this. thank you for your time.
12/24/2003 c1 Please update
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE!
11/9/2003 c1 4Gremlinite
YES! Yessy, yes, yes, yes! An anime crossover with Xander as the main character! Wait, no no, a Yu Yu Hakusho crossover with Xander starring. Better yet, a Yu Yu Hakusho crossover with Xander dressed up as Yoko Kurama in an alternate Halloween that would 'leave some interesting changes'! I have read and reread this thing I don't even know how many times since it came out. Does that sound scary to you? ^_^' I'm sorry, I just had to get the initial excitement out of my system.

I really do just love this thing to pieces though! It was AWESOMELY written, and it had all those nice little aspects that I mentioned in my craze. I'm hoping/wishing/near praying that it gets updated someday. I know it's only been a couple days since it came out, but all the 'maybes' I've read always seem to remain that, a possible continuation in the future. One that doesn't seem very likely either. It. Makes. Me. So. Sad.! Gyah! Oh please do continue this! I'll beg! I AM begging! I hope some stray spark of inspiration may strike you and then you'll feel compelled, or something. You may think I'm overexaggerating (and not to mention quite insane - sadly on my part) because it's so soon to go in a frenzy like this, but I think it would be an injustice for something as cool as this is with so much promise to just die of. The story itself begs to be finished... Maybe you suppose I should have enough imagination to figure out a general outcome, but it's just coming out all wrong I think. Funny maybe, but, eh, not really how it should go.

So, there is my plea I guess. If you don't like them at all then just completely forget it and maybe (Uh-oh I said the word maybe - Noo-oo-oo, hey but I like the word maybe don't get me wrong. Its just that it can sometimes be used for evil.) write the fic of your own accord because you hate all the pleading and stuff.

You know, it really is an insanely cool idea though. One that I can't come up with and outcome for! Argh! That's my problem. So I supposed now all I have to do is wait in suspense for a possible continuation, or just be patiently waiting for one that's never ever coming... The day Xander became Yoko Kurama, that's a classic. And I guess I should say goodnight now because it's 3:15 A.M.? That sounds about right. And pretty please continue. I'm still begging over here after all! I hope it doesn't make you think too much of those hoboes who beg though. O.o That's, uh, different... Yeah...
11/3/2003 c1 BC1
I love it! Please continue.
11/3/2003 c1 EyesOfGold
Oh I love it! You must write another chapter! I want to see what happens to Xander when he becomes Yoko Kurama, it would be intersting to see the other characters reactions and maybe is own, it he survives? Ugh cliffy bad lol. Well I enjoyed reading your fic and hope that you will contnue on with this story! Well I'll be checking up periodically to see if you have made any progress. Well tootles!

Eyes Of Gold
11/3/2003 c1 Cara
Please continue on. I want 2 see what happens next.
11/2/2003 c1 Kiran
Nice! I can just picture him like that. Should be interesting when things go to hell. LOL