for Anniversary

9/10/2019 c1 ae2000x
this makes me feel
9/4/2012 c1 Ink
This is SO perfect! I -love- it!
12/27/2010 c1 4kokoronagomu
sad

i personally like to believe that since she's a magical girl and that since she's 'timeless', since she's got some powerful magic and that she's housed the jewel, since takahashi-san didn't even draw a scar on her side (heals like youkai) from where the jewel was ripped out -that she's going to be "bound to tomorrow"* -she'll not age until she catches up and shows up when/where she left off. living quietly with the rest of the inu-tachi in a private gated community in a remote area of japan a few streets down from the kenshin-gumi...

gin┘╝

*quote from manga...
5/10/2010 c1 2BashiYami
This is the second short ambiguous story I've read on this site about our little Inu waiting 500 years for Kagome. I have to say, they're both amazing. If you ever need a muse or beta, I'd be only too happy to volunteer. There's almost nothing that gets me more enthused than editing a good story.

Semper Fi!

- DoP ^ - ~
3/20/2010 c1 Aly
Awesome vignette!
1/23/2010 c1 3Wafarasu
Um... Exactly what was that, oh now I see...! That's Inuyasha in the future, spying or for a better substitute- watching over.
10/24/2009 c1 1IrisAyame
Really sweet!
5/7/2009 c1 3Ulam
omg, its so short, but it puller at my heart so cute 3

-jess
3/9/2008 c1 12brakken
This is such a good start to any story- it could go so many ways. I've been writing something (more like scribbling bits and pieces down when I think of them) where he did have to wait 500 yrs to see her again. I hadn't really figured out how he would meet up with her again though, what he would do while he waited for her to grow up. Although this isn't the way I want it to go, this has given me some new ideas. Thank you.

Just one question: Why is this rated M? It's barely T, all he does is cuss mildly. Just wondering. It's your decision after all. I just found it rather innocent, and the rating surprised me.
5/11/2007 c1 senalishia
Wow. That was about as much awesomeness as you can fit into that few words. It almost made me cry, especially the last line. This is one of my favorite places in any story, the place where you wait and wait until you finally reach the place where everything is about to begin.

Very very good work.
1/30/2007 c1 12mynightshining
Aw. That's cute. I love it.
6/22/2006 c1 Rambie
Awr. ;; Lovely, though. I didn't see any 'naughty words' besides "damn" though. o_o Did it really deserve that rating?
12/17/2005 c1 V.X.O
O.O I'm Sorry But I dont understand it! ITs REally REally Good! But I'm just having a hard time understanding! LOL Plz Send me an email!
9/12/2005 c1 twinx
wow. ok that was the cutest 200-word fic I've ever read.
7/4/2005 c1 InuGrrrl
This is nothing short of adorable!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »