for Borders

10/31/2007 c19 calichick
this is such a great story but you need to update it cause i wanna read more! lol
9/28/2005 c19 Speedy B
Holy crap! I just spent valuable studying time(not) reading your story, which kicks butt, by the way! I stopped watching ER for a while after Carter had his Congo experience, but you make it all better. Please give us a new chapter soon! I hope you did well on your test! Go procrastination!
8/25/2005 c19 Nina
Hey, I just read your ff and loved it! You´re not gonna keep writing? Please keep writing! Tks
11/7/2004 c19 Sheik's twin
OMG! this is the best ff I've ever read! please update soon!
10/17/2004 c19 Becky
I've just re-read this...and I desperately want an update! :)
5/1/2004 c19 CARBYforever
DAMN! It's been a while since i read this! I completely forgot about this story, but i'm glad i came back! This is REALLY good and hopefully you'll update soon! I missed this! LoL! Good job! Hoping to hear from you soon!
4/3/2004 c19 march
I have been reading the whole thing for and hour and a half, and I just love it, plz update soon...
3/12/2004 c19 Hilary
This is probably like the best carby fic I've ever read! Though, I haven't read much ER fics...but anyways, still, it's great. Just great that Anne, that stick insect bitch, was cheating on Carter! I hope there'll be some carby soon! By the way, what movie was the quote from? y'know, the "It does nothing. That's the beauty of it" cause I think I've heard it...
3/8/2004 c19 evileyelandsmyle
More please? This is really good. I just want to know something. Is this eventually going to be a carby. in anyrate, this is a really good story, jayleigh seems to be a good judge of people's character and not to mention extremely cute.
3/4/2004 c19 Jordan-Cavanaugh
HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Happy!..lol. Sorry about ur budz.
3/4/2004 c19 HarleyStitches121
ew!so this means Carter is going to go back to Abby right? RIGHT?
3/4/2004 c19 4damnyankee
Oh, this is so good! I can't wait to see what's going to happen to them next...I wonder why no one knows about Jayleigh and the fact of who her parents are? I'm so curious...write more, write more, write more!
3/3/2004 c19 61starbright
Sorry about your friends. I can understand why you didn't have time to update for so long. But I am glad that you are back.
I couldn't believe that Anne did that, but one good thing.. that means she is out of the picture and Abby and Carter can get together, and be a family.
Keep up the great work!
3/3/2004 c19 4S.Woods
Loved it! Haha, go away Anne! :o) :o)
Great chapter!
Camila
2/23/2004 c18 S.Woods
Hi Lex!Hoy you doin'! It's been a long time!
Great chapter!
Get together for God's sake!
ANyway,keep them coming!
I still have one more week of holidays ND i'LL ASk YOU ABOUT SPOILERS WHEN I GET BACK
Camila