FanFiction.Net
for We'll Meet Again Someday

3/23/2005 c5 7KarmaDreamz
Wow,You are such a good writer (Not so much as a fan of Kikyo Huh?) She is kinda a bitch... I so Hope that a chapter 4 :)

KarmaDreamz
11/13/2004 c5 Snoochie
hey i no its been a heck of a long time since you updated but i really really like the story! and so does 18 other people! please update soon! please!
4/6/2004 c1 3JH01
i luv this story please update^-^
4/4/2004 c1 rosepearl
WOW! This is a really good story and Iwas wondering when u will update this story.Thanx!^-^
2/11/2004 c5 Johanna Gen
Hi! It's me, Sara A.K.A. Dick Clark! And you are also known as Bill from Billings! I read a fanfic like a said I would, and it's a teensy bit confusing, but a heck (see, I didn't curse) of a lot better than my crappy fanfics. Go you! *takes out pom-poms and waves them like the spaz she is* Now I shall tell you some of my other numerous nicknames just 'cause I want to. Canis Lupus, Hiei (I told you that one already, though), Josie, Josie Osbourne, Joey the monk, Joe, Pharaoh, Pharaoh of Sri Lanka (Because I was kicked out of both Egypt and Japan. And that's also more of a title...) and lotsa other stuff. I shall now put into use my knowledge of Japanese curse words... Kuso! Shimatta! Okay... That's about all the bad words I know, unless you count jigoku... Well, I must go! Byeness-like apparatus!
12/12/2003 c5 1Elen Liste Alda
Hi AquaMoon!
I really like your Fanfic! You reversed Kikyp's and Kagome's situations! About time Kikyo experienced pain! In case you haven't noticed, I hate Kikyo! Kikyo must Die!...Again!(permanetly!)! Great work!
ELA
12/9/2003 c5 half dog half wolf
k the was fast. kikyo isn't done, is she? oh well kagome got inuyasha thats all that matters
12/5/2003 c5 Rachel509
This story is really good I just hope you finish it.
12/5/2003 c5 8Inuyasha Loves Kagome 4391
Hey! I read all your chapters, and thought they were so cool! I was wondering when the next time you would be updating, cause' I can't wait! I wonder what Inuyasha will say.. hmm.. update atleast sometime this weekend! Please?
Oh BTW, you don't have to, but I'd like it if you could maybe check out my fic too. if you don't want to, thats okay. I just thought you may like it. Its a A/U like yours.. well, gotta run, great story!
I put it on my favorite stories list, and when the story finishes, you'll be on my favorite authors list!
Ja Ne!
12/4/2003 c5 jocelyn
still my favorite
11/17/2003 c4 Crimewave
very good

update soon
11/17/2003 c4 half dog half wolf
gomen about not review the other chapters but i've had a lot of school work. any ways this is a great stroy so... CAN U PLZ WRITE MORE..PLZ
11/13/2003 c4 Jocelyn
this series is one of the best i have ever raed...noiw i am wondering on what will happen next...just cant wait. :)
11/11/2003 c3 Crimewave
this is a great story so far. i cant believe she's going to see Inu Yasha now. well ne ways please update soon!
11/10/2003 c3 MOMO
hello i'm MOMO i forgot what my name stands for but i'll remember soon!^_^ oh and don't forget to update more soon you'll get a lot of reviews that way!
20 Page 1 2 Next »