for The Kitty Kat Rebel

8/1/2014 c9 X22
Where is Pyro!? What's going to happen to Kitty!? Pllllllweeeeease continue!
6/4/2013 c9 Txz
Plz update the suspense is killing me I luv it so far
- Txz
6/26/2012 c9 6ZoeysZone
Im going to kill you! You got my hopes up, thinking Pyro was alive and hes not! HOW DARE YOU?
6/21/2005 c9 roguelebeau
I'm rather eager to see what comes next, could you help me here?

BTW loved the ROMY chappie!
3/19/2005 c9 anonymous
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT!
1/13/2005 c9 2Redemmo
this story is awsome! please continue soon, i'll be keeping an eye on it to check for progress.
11/14/2004 c3 meow
its kinda mary sue the way everyone wants timber to join their team.
12/10/2003 c9 2Tourn
Review 4 u! You diserve it! I want to know what happends. g2g I'm going to wait patiently until you write another chapter *sits paitentally then looks at clock* Is it here yet hehe
12/10/2003 c7 Tourn
Wow! I was difentally wasn't expecting that! You should add X23 in there since you talking about weapons and stuff. If I were her, I would have gone in there regardless of what anyone told me to do but your story kicks a$$! Keep writing!
12/7/2003 c1 Tourn
Good idea! I was actually thinking of making a story with Lance having a sister, not a twin but a younger sister. If you don't mind, I would like to write it. I have some great ideas for it. Plz, don't get mad if I write one. g2g And keep writing, I want to know what happends!
11/30/2003 c9 18psychobunny410
Yeah where is Pyro? He must be playing the most important role in the outcome of it all. That's what I'm thinking right now. ^_^
11/30/2003 c9 8GcArchAngel
**claps hands** yea! good work.. i really injoyt his story, you must have put a lot of thought into it... poor pietro.. **tear tear sniff sniff**i hope he's alright.. anyways it good update soon!
11/29/2003 c7 18psychobunny410
This is getting freaky. Pyro's missing and Violetta is in danger. But it's still good of a story. ^_^
11/21/2003 c6 psychobunny410
OOhh. Timber does have a real name. Shock, shock. ^_^
11/21/2003 c5 18Queen of Hearts747
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?
27 Page 1 2 Next »