for An Inuyasha Poem

4/7/2004 c1 ziggerton
It was super cool ;)
3/5/2004 c4 2Myr Halcyon
My name is Miroku, you know
As a monk, I will let my faith grow
That is, after my food
If I'm not in the mood
For a juicy exuberant ho!
3/5/2004 c6 Myr Halcyon
...FOXFIRE!
2/7/2004 c5 anonymous
i totally loved ur poems! they were so endearing!cute and bittersweet...keep it up!
12/28/2003 c5 porifra
T^T so sad.. it's very angsty, but you didn't put much of Sango's new friends like Kagome or Inuyasha
(I think you mentioned Miroku in 'one man can make my future'- right?)
basically there's a lot of sisterly love in this poem and a bit of motherliness. ^-^
-porifra
P.S. Thank you for reading my poems!w
12/25/2003 c4 9Ruu-chan
AH! *sniff sniff* this is so romantic/tragic! ^o^ I love it anyways :P It's good that Miroku is seen as depressed and not perverted :P lol Not saying it's a good thing, but it's something new for me :P
Ok, next poem!
12/23/2003 c5 3lilemmy
(sniffles) That was lovely-sad, but still lovely. I wonder who you will do next? I can't wait to find out! ^_^
12/16/2003 c4 porifra
WOW! you're great at writing poems!
and rhyming too! Love it!
if you get time, will you please take a look at my poems too?
they're also Inuyasha characters.. it's shorter though.
title's: Look for Me By Moonlight.
thank you!
-porifra
12/16/2003 c4 lilemmy
Sadly sweet-just like it should be. Please write more soon! Naraku, Sesshy, Kagura, Kanna, Sango, Rin, Shippo, JAKEN even...I don't care as long as more come! Actually, I'm almost afraid of what a Jaken poem might be. -_-'
12/16/2003 c4 Vernie
This is truely some of the best poetry I've ever read! I think you captured the characters personality and feelings wonderfully. I especially liked Kagome and Kikyo's poems-so sad! I've tried to write poetry on many occasions, but soon realized that I suck at it. (did write some humor ones though) I think you did a wonderful job. Never give up your talent, because these were truly good!
12/16/2003 c4 Litoasngyrl
hey, great poem! hoo is the girl that miroku luvs? is sango isn't it? mayb u could so 1 4m sango's oint of veiw.
11/26/2003 c3 9Ruu-chan
Woo-hee! *applause* Yet another great poem by the great poet katergator! I praise you ever so much! I wish I wrote poems like you. I try, but they never come out as good as yours. Teach me, O Great One! *bows down*

Anybooze! *thinks* Um... Try and do Naraku's POV! He's in love with Kikyou, so I think that would suit up quite nicely! Oh and thanks for saying that I rock! I feel so loved! ^_^ *hugs katergator* You rock too, babes!

Peace out, minna-san!

~*~ Ruu-chan
11/23/2003 c3 Litoasngyrl
hey! yur poem is realli good! i cannot wait 4 the 1 4m Miroku's point of view, is it gonna b sad or is it gonna b funny?
11/21/2003 c1 Merikiera
This is Beautiful.
11/21/2003 c1 7Dante Gemini
Good. Well written. Keep writing. Be sure to read and review my stuff if you get the chance too.
21 Page 1 2 Next »