for Why Me?

3/8/2011 c1 Visal
Matt deserves to burn in hell for all eternity. And yes, it was his fault. Despite his feelings (for or against homosexuality) he should have known better than to tell everybody or to just stand by while Tai was being attacked (mentally and physically).
6/5/2006 c1 2LaurynHill
ah...Tai!

what a good read

I do agree with the person who said the angel was a bit cheesy, but you could've have ended it with an even mroe worse romeo and juliet ending, which would have been extra cheesy.

but i still loved it anyways

thanks
11/14/2005 c1 5I.N.V
okay, to tell you the truth, i never liked nor read yaoi fics, but the was fucking awesome. It's good, good job.
10/14/2004 c1 Komichi
...Wow. ._. Personally, I liked it in the beginning. The angel stuff at the end was a bit... I dunno... Cheesy.

It was a great read though. ^_^
6/7/2003 c1 V-channy-chan
::is crying:: OMG! That was so sad! It was very well written, but so sad! I'm going to have to read something HAPPY to get my mind off of that...T_T
11/28/2002 c1 me-rite-much
HEY! i remember this fic from another website, thank god it still exists. write more like em, i really loved this one and its still one of my favs. right now somthing is screwed up with my password so i can only give my pen name on the signing. I know, i dont have any taito pics posted yet, but i will soon.
5/26/2001 c1 Amara
Great! I love it!11
3/11/2001 c1 Monkey Potato
WAAAAH, that's so sad!
2/13/2001 c1 Saya the Demoness
*bawls her head off* Why, Tai, WHYYYY?
1/8/2001 c1 Tai'sGirl76
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Bad Matt... Bad bad Matt...! WAAAAAAAAH! Why Tai..? Why did you jump off the building? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
1/2/2001 c1 ULTRAX80
holy I like a yoai fic (gay men freak me out I don't hate them I just feak at their kissng and stuff)
1/1/2001 c1 Ishida Takeru
I;m too lazy to sign in. ;_; Poor Tai...
1/1/2001 c1 HashBrown
*WAILS* Tai... that was... good... building... very very good. It's realitic too! Especially how people treated homosexuals. Some people are so cruel. A couple grammar mistakes, like 'there' instead of 'their'. I'm personally disappointed at the happy ending, but it's your fic. Write more realism stuff.
1/1/2001 c1 Squalldaman