FanFiction.Net
for Accident Exposure

2/28/2019 c23 Ritachris01
More piper and Leo fanfic please romance
5/13/2010 c1 18Marrilyn
Awesome! I love it :D
4/25/2008 c1 358BobWhite
Please go on with this story.
2/25/2005 c22 B87
Are you going to finish this story? I hope so cause I was really enjoying and I know others were as well. Please update again.

Coolcharmedchic
9/23/2004 c23 kk sheep
This is a wonderful story! you MUST update soon, Your last update was months ago... please do! pleasse!
9/16/2004 c23 andy20
great chapter! love the fic.. please update ASAP!
8/19/2004 c23 4jvento
wow. i just found this story and i was reading it non stop for like ... and hour and a half. This was really, really, really good. Good job!
8/2/2004 c23 charmedfreazk37
i'm liking it. sorry, i'm not a good idea person but it's gr8. the name kind of surprised me! i understand patricia, but why charlotte? it's a cute name tho!

charmedfreak
7/30/2004 c23 B87
Hwy, great chapter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the other day. Hope you had a great day. I think a lot of people like the name Charlotte. I have read like 3 other stories, including urs which Piper calls her daughter Charlotte.

Anyway. I am kinda in love with the name Alexis at the moment or the name Alexandra. I really liked the chapter, I think it makes sense that the baby is in a inclubator because of how she was born. I have noticed in the series, Pheobe and Paige dont coo and make a big deal over baby Chris like when Wyatt was born. oh well.

Please update.

Coolcharmedchic
7/29/2004 c23 versatilecutie
way to go! this is definitely great! oh and have a nice and safe trip! enjoy! thanx for the update! till next time.
7/29/2004 c23 line100
great chapter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and hope you'll have a wonderful trip! am looking forward to the next chapthers!

hugses line
7/28/2004 c23 4Anarra
Parents are mean like that, anyway great chapter loved it. The next few chapters are going to be some good ones i feel. Please refer to my last review for my suggestions. Also whatever happend to Halliwell children being named with a P name. No one does that anymore including the series. Please update soon and feel free to email me if you need any help.
7/28/2004 c23 52EternalConfusion
AW! YAY! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I'm going to go read it again, and again and again and again and again...:D I'm so happy that you updated and that P/L had a bit off fluff...and that the baby is okayish...now...you gotta update ASAP! and I'll prob leave seem anonymous reviews...
7/28/2004 c23 3LovePadfoot5867
omg i loved it plz update!
7/28/2004 c23 12psychokitty3
Oh, yay! It's a girl, with a very good name to have. Good choice. Also, loved this chapter. It made me laugh, yet I don't know why. Loved it, love this fic, so please update as soon as you get back from your vacation!
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »