for My Guiding Light

6/17/2018 c1 Guest
Hello! :) If you're still around, you might like to know that I recced this poem on Seasonal Spuffy: . And then someone told me it made them tear up a little. So... great work! :D
5/27/2018 c1 Guest
Awww, this is sweet and so peaceful. 3
11/25/2003 c1 wolf116
I know that I was supposed to read this one first but,I just found it. It was great, too. But Spikes POV was better. I guess I'm just Spike biased is all. This one tried to tug out the tears, but I was still all watery over the other one.
11/24/2003 c1 SouthernRain
Wow! This is really cool! I wish Buffy really had said something like this to Spike, instead of just kind of skirting the issue. Awesome poem!
11/24/2003 c1 7Cordelia-lolly
That was really lovley. Well done! I love your poems.

*hugs*
11/24/2003 c1 cryptluv
*sniff* it's great!
11/23/2003 c1 SpIkEs AnGeL
Aww! Another wonderful poem! Damn, I love your writing. I'm not jealous at all! Green is the natural color of my eyes! lol, j/k. Will there be more? Like a poem from Spike's pov when he was holding her. Or one about when Buffy held his hand and looked into his eyes when he was dying cause damn Joss Whedon had to kill the best, sexiest character ever created on- *breath* okay, I'm calm lol. Chill. Anyway, for a short review I could have just said: 'Loved it!' But I know how much you like my ramblings and how much I make you smile when you read them lol. (or is that smile one of those 'get the hell away from me and never talk to me again' kind of smiles I seem to get so often? hmm...) lol. Great job!
11/23/2003 c1 4Weeza
Wow! That was beautiful! I loved it! When I first started reading it, I couldn't help but think what a great song it would make. Nice job!
11/23/2003 c1 SpuffyGal02
OMG! I love it! Absolutely love it! I'm so sick right now and u dont even know how this has made me smile :)
11/23/2003 c1 RoboShiflo can't sign in at the moment
Fabulous. I don't generally like the poems people write, but this was excellent. Three cheers. *grin* TTFN!
11/23/2003 c1 23Spikes Bint
That was so beautiful, you had me shedding a tear by the end of it. Another wonderful poem!

SB
11/23/2003 c1 14pjzallday
A lovely poem and, I think, much in keeping with the apprehension and sentiment Buffy would have felt at that time.

The stuff that makes a heart ache. Well done!

Thanks for sharing.