for The Letter

6/29/2006 c1 LiL Kit
yeah i think you're right...
1/6/2005 c1 starnat
Of course Hotohori was forced to marry.He spent all his life waiting for Miaka and when she arrived she refused his love!. Hotohori deserved happiness with his miko!
12/2/2003 c1 30HoshiHikari
NO! *cries*
awe hoto dies...so sad...*sniffs* sad...
well the letter's sweet...have hoto express his love for miaka
i have the impression that mia finds the letter right, and reads it or is it just a letter that was found?
"I'll always love you Miaka. Forever. and if it is even possible, I shall live another life loving you." is he going to be reicarnted and they fall in love
oh please contiune of have a sequel!
wonderful story!
well is there a chap 2? I hope so!
12/2/2003 c1 1Elmo kinns
*teardrop* so pretty, I agree with you Hoto-sama went insane *emense sobbing* anyways I love all of your writing keep at it!
12/2/2003 c1 3hotohori's empress
^_^ he didn't go insane, kimi-chan, how can he when he's already married to a goddess only he doesn't remember... Me (covering my eyes): WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUNO?
12/1/2003 c1 5Ispreno
Sweet.
12/1/2003 c1 Hanyou and her Yami
Hanyou: (starts geting teary eyed) THATS SO CUTE! H&M ALL THE WAY!
Hanyou's Yami: But I thought you liked Hotohori and Miaka got on your nerves?
Hanyou: I DO like Hotohori and Miaka only gets on my nerves when she's being stupid other than that there so cute together! ;D
Hanyou's Yami: Oh hikari...""-_-
Hanyou: Hey I liked your letter thing! :D
12/1/2003 c1 23W.Kathy
That sounded totally OOC for Hotohori, but I guess a broken-heart may do huh?
I have always liked H+M pairings, and yup, Hotohori is one of my fav characters!
12/1/2003 c1 Valy too lazy to sign in
HOLY FUCK! I LOVE It! *adds to fav*
PLEASE! WRITE A CONTINUATION! Miaka writing a love letter to him!
Make this fic a "mail" fic! where they're writing to each other! PLEASE!
Make them writing passionate and all love letters! maybe also something a little naughty such as "I want you and I sharing our bodies!" XD
PLEASE WRITE MORE ON THIS FIC OR I'LL HAVE TO TORTURE YOU AND STALK YOU FOREVER!