FanFiction.Net
for Give me a Chance

1/9/2017 c7 3EmmALewisS
"In the HP" lol I just think that's kind of funny for people in the Harry Potter universe to say, lol

That wasn't sarcastic or bad, that was just a silly thing I thought.

HP- like Harry.

"hey Granger, wanna go hang in Harry for awhile?"

Lol yeah I kno it's a stupid joke that's not even funny... I just... I dunno.

I enjoyed it, how about that?
1/9/2017 c5 EmmALewisS
Ok so it is clearly apparent you were listening to music when you wrote this. And even I, myself, have written things when all I wanted to do was dance.
The things I wrote legitimately stink. To this day I smell them.

Again, no hard feelings, I'm still reading, but as a reviewer I feel it my duty to offer my criticism for betterment.

So yeah, throughout this chapter I found myself getting into it a bit (I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE PUNCH THING) and then a song came up and I got annoyed, skipping sections to get back to the actual story.

But I have to admit, the fact that you even know the "Stacy's Mom" song is earning you some points in my book. You could not believe how many kids have never heard of or even extremely dislike classic punk these days! I can not tell you I didn't get excited when I saw the song pop up, however random and pointless it was.

Okay, so I sound exceptionally jerkish, so sorry, but I felt it had to be said.

Still reading on (though slightly questioning it) and hope that you continue writing as you seem to have the talent for it.
1/9/2017 c4 EmmALewisS
Having a song he "their song" is pretty cheesy, I won't lie. But when I saw "Only Hope"... Dude, I freakin LOVE Switchfoot! Obviously, Switchfoot wrote that song for that movie it was in that Msndy Moore sang in. But cmon! ITS FRIGGIN SWITCHFOOT THEY ROCK. HARD.

But anyway, your story is intriguing. Cheesy, but intriguing, and though it is 2 in the morning I'm still reading on. You've got quite a catch, there.

But yeah, last thing is, no one can force you to do anything in truth or dare unless you let them. And isn't it just an unspoken rule to just never play that game unless people promise to actually be creative!
And I say that because that's always what I say when playing these games,

Hey! Have me lick the bottom of someone's shoe! Eat a whole tub of peanut butter! Tell you my most embarrassing moment, deepest fear, last time I farted!

But as teenagers, it's always about "who do you have a crush on" or "go tell so-and-so you like him" and I don't know, isn't Hermione smart enough to understand that?

"They'll make us do it anyway"... Malloy u idiot! They can't do nuttin!

LOL SORRY FOR BASHING. I'm just letting you know, that for me, this means I'm getting into your story.

Really, if I hated it, I would not be reading it at 12:13 on a Sunday night.

Anyway, laterz.
4/3/2013 c10 Firey Phoenix01
Type your review for this chapter here...
4/7/2010 c8 elizabeth
im sorry but i love the story but i just hate the outfit
4/7/2010 c7 gabbychance2313
haha this chapter is very funny i LOVED it keep up the good work
4/7/2010 c2 gabbychance2313
nice story keep up the good work but you kinda rushed their friend ship thing maybe a few arguments first and then the friendship but i loved the story
2/18/2008 c10 FlushedFox
lol this is a great fic and i like how Draco is changed and nice. although, fights that lead to heavy make out sessions in the middle of the great hall are so funny!
2/3/2008 c10 desmc
that's it?

aww!

but anyway, it was cute, and i loved it :)

you should write a sequel maybe.

i' definetly read it :)
10/10/2007 c7 4Purplegogosheep
Good job! I liked it and stuff, but eventually it got confusing where the music lyrics started and ended and the story continued. Don't get me wrong, i luved most of those songs and stuff, but most people put the songs in the begining and don't interupt the story. Other than that tiny glich, i think it was very ell written and I liked it. Once again, good job!
9/8/2007 c10 DramioneLuver
read it

luved it

good job
6/25/2007 c10 jadestar5
luv it!
1/14/2007 c2 5jackjack2000
hate it. kind of stupid really.. but its... yeah, stupid. sorry if i sound too harsh. trying not too. ciao de mau.
6/30/2006 c10 7Nomad Leonor
AW! That was so sweet! I loved the song for the ball! Who sings it? Could you possibly tell me I know it's called "Reason" I think or something like that but I wanna noe!Thankies! Loved the story!

Lotsa Love,

Skittlez
6/14/2005 c10 iluvronweasley
Hi! I thought I already reviewed but I checked and I don't think I have...funny...anyway, short but twas good. Write more! I would be a staff for your C2 Community, but I don't really come on here anymore, so it might be a bit of a waste...
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »