for Take Time to Smell the Roses

1/23 c28 TragicErato
When I read this, I always had to remind myself this was made pre-HBP. A cute story with a little tolerable inconsistencies. Other minor issues but this is Fanfiction, not JK Rowling, even she had errors. Overall, heartwarming and light.
6/22/2021 c8 10tpaturi
I don't feel that he would mention to avadaing himself to her just yet. He's a prideful man and they barely know each other. He's also very confident (at least outwardly). All his insecurities, he'd keep to himself. Especially since he isn't in love with Hermione yet. This isn't hate, btw, just pointing that out.
11/7/2020 c10 Nad19
did they give gifts based on their preference?
11/6/2020 c10 Nad19
you sure contradicting a lot. you said mione didn't want her friends knows from hearsay of others, so I thought the ball would be after the party. and then mione changed her mind to be glad to not have to tell her friends. it's quite confusing
11/6/2020 c9 Nad19
why do I catch a lot of sandals here? wizarding world use sandals? I doubt that
11/6/2020 c6 Nad19
you know, I always have wondered why many fanfic wrote and describe how wonderful is hugs is. I live on a tropical side of the earth so I didn't do hugs often since I don't like feeling hot. I wonder if any other people from tropical area felt like that too
11/6/2020 c3 Nad19
what the hell?
11/6/2020 c2 Nad19
what the.. quite messed up this one is
12/29/2019 c28 SnapeHermione
Loved it
6/24/2019 c23 Lilianz939
Cool idea for this story, but I couldn’t help but think: isn’t Hermione a bit too...childish for Snape here?
6/24/2019 c11 Lilianz939
Ohhhh So Lily...it’s Emmeline nowthat’s cool
6/23/2019 c2 Lilianz939
Aristagoras is a good man lol he has aids and he doesn’t want to spread it better than a lot of ppl these days
4/21/2019 c28 7Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward
Love the HEA
6/22/2018 c28 3laelruin
AWE! Loved the ending. :)
L
5/2/2018 c9 pixelbun1
so much OOC and randomly made up backstories/names, this reads a bit like one of those regency romances from the 90s. Poor girl marries into high society, has to win the heart of unfeeling rich husband.
1,239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »