for The Christmas Shoes

7/22/2006 c1 Drifting One
The story could have been better, but I love that song! It always makes me tear up! Wah! Oh, are you a christian?
1/23/2006 c1 7cherrichik
how sweet, its really sad though...you managed to get the sadness through, and its really good!
3/3/2005 c1 4Wolf and Bo Mistress
I Love The story but what does it have to do with YGO? I still like it tho!

Read your Profile and you seem like a kinda neat guy! see ya!
2/15/2005 c1 51Dragon Fairies
That was great, a little sad, and confusing, but it was still great.
7/21/2004 c1 lilyqueen777
WOW! I love the song, it brought me tears in my eyes, and i love that Serenity helped out! At least she's in the Christmas mood!
5/12/2004 c1 6Shade Strife
*sniffle* That was sweet...
I like'd the way you worked the song into that. It fell together really nicely.
4/29/2004 c1 14QueenOfHearts3
*blinks* me ish mildly confused now... lol ^_^() it was kinda hard to tell what exactly was going on (even tho i know the plot of this song backward, forward and inside out lol), since the POV switched slightly at times and stuff (grammar again XD lol im really not big on this, but it does help readability) yeah, anyway... i thought it was sweet all the same :D hehe am i right in assuming that Yugi and Serenity are married (with kids! *happy squeal*)? me like ^_^
12/28/2003 c1 17Shadow Fox777
Aw. I love that song. You did a good job.
12/20/2003 c1 Mittens no Hikari
Aw...
That was quite cute. I think the ending could have been a bit better, instead of simply "that is the end of my story." But that certainly 'twas a sweet story... and I love that song. My only other suggestion is add a bit more detail next time, but as I said, very cute.
12/8/2003 c1 12SerafinaMoon
Man, I heard this same song three times yesterday on J103! The first time I really heard it was at a concert and I cried it was so sad! This was great! I simply loved it! I also noticed by reading your bio that we have several things in common. I thought that was very interesting, but neway you did a great job on this!
12/7/2003 c1 84DJ Rodriguez
This was actually pretty good! Nice songfic here, Jeff! I hope you can create more! Keep it up!
12/7/2003 c1 9hieiandkuramalover
*sniff* That was so beautiful. I'm not being funny or anything that was really beautiful and putting it with Christmas Shoes was a wonderful touch. It's one of my favorite songs too. Merry Christmas. Yeah I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I just felt like saying it.
12/7/2003 c1 x0xStephanie
~.~ that was so sad! and so good at the same time! you should really do more somg fics. but...try not to make me cry again! i wish you much luck and inspiration!
sincerely, QoH (queen of hearts)