for Young Love

7/27/2014 c1 mmkbrook
Looking at some old stories 3:45 A.M. Like the concept of this and can picture this scenario.
9/21/2012 c15 6Hazmatt
Great story! I enjoyed it!
12/3/2010 c15 50black widow mistress
AAAAAHHHH I LOVED IT! great story!
8/15/2010 c7 willtrytowriteforfreebooks
i want to say the language other than english the irish use is gaelic is that the irish your talking about and i thought those grenade jokes were about the french
1/25/2010 c15 1jamtd
Is aoibhan liom na Gealige. Nior chonic tu a lan gealige ar Fanfic.

Ana maith.

Jamtd
6/8/2007 c1 10lovestruck1990
Love it!
5/13/2007 c12 lovestruck1990
very nice( you said you wanted reviews but im too busiy reading to write much( ;-
1/23/2006 c15 2LCTC
WOW! Love this fic! Fabulous! For some reason I am really into fics that go pretty cannon with character traits and whatnot, but that totally change what could have been and such! :D

I so love these types of fics and this one was KA! :D I especially loved the first meeting of Sam adn Jack and the development of their relationship as it progressed from close friendship to more than that! So Sweet! Write more soon please!

*hugs*

LCTC
12/23/2005 c2 nicole101
Hey, Just read this story for the fith time, never reviewed before and wanted to be the 100th reviewer.

I have read all of your stories they are amazing.
11/3/2005 c15 8Little Miss Sci-Fi
that was brilant i loved it so mutch
8/20/2005 c15 5CripticWolf
That was a friggin AWESOME story. I read the whole thing in one night. It was a great idea and i really enjoyed reading it:)
7/25/2005 c15 1bamabelle
i loved it very original!
7/23/2005 c15 2Kristianlynn
oh god that was incredible. the only thing i didn't like was that charlie's slut of a girlfriend had the same name as me. Michelle. couldn't you come up with something else? i almost cried at the end there. if you want to be a beta for me then email me at i have a sam/jack story in the works titled DREAMS OF FOREVER that i need a beta for.

Sincerely,

Michelle
4/5/2005 c15 Becca
I LOVE the story ! PLEASE do another chapter or a sequel ... Ya can't leave it there !

Great work, i loved the way you made it link up with the show and explored the possible explanation of how Kawalsky and Jack where such good friends in the first couple of epi's (where Kawalsky was still alive!)
4/4/2005 c15 BeccaO'Neill
Oh my goodness ! that story is soo sweet ! I have stayed up till 03:16 am reading it cus i wanted to fuinish it before i went to bed ! LOve it !
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »