for Happy Birthday, Sis

4/10/2007 c1 Denim
Hey! I loved this. Eve and Lauren would definitely be sisters...I know that this was a oneshot written four years ago, but you should really continue this idea: it's great.

Good job!

-Denim
12/19/2003 c1 Susie
Hey Sara!
You probably thought I was never going to review this, didn't you? Anyway, I just had to stop by and thank you for writing this story. I'm so glad I could pass on my obsession to you. Maybe someday I'll actually finish a story I start writing. Hm, maybe.
Anyway, I love the idea you came up with. You should always write stories at 2 in the morning. I also think the either show needs more "Meow"s in them. Really, that's the only thing lacking on the show.
Okay, I think I'm sleep deprived and a little high on sugar. Yeah, so I'll see you soon. Season 2 dvds!
Alright, I'm going now, really.
Love ya,
Susie
12/17/2003 c1 14Leanne8582
This was pretty cool. I liked the Lauren/Eve connection. It makes sense. I'm pretty sure Lauren is going to turn out to be evil. *grin*
12/13/2003 c1 32Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv
curious idea... but the timelines would probly not mesh, 'cuz lauren/and everyone in the "alias" verse is currently in 2005, and the "angel" verse where eve is now, is 2003, so it'd be interesting if you could specify somehting defining where your story exactly takes place... nice writing overall ^_^
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
12/11/2003 c1 Grav
Hee! I knew there had to be SOME sort of logical explantion, and this is as good as any I've heard. Great idea.
12/11/2003 c1 1A. Stone1
You've combined my two favorite shows, and my two least favorite characters from those shows, into one fic. Good work.
12/9/2003 c1 35Jaclyn
Teehee. That sounds like Eve, all right. And Lauren too. Cute way to tie the two shows in!
12/9/2003 c1 1Imzadi
I've never seen Alias (Imzadi hangs her head in shame), so I don't know who Lauren is, but I assume she's a b*h on wheels like Eve. So why doesn't Eve tell her sister about her tattooed hunk?