FanFiction.Net
for A Life Unknown

6/27/2006 c6 43Von
This is fascinating, new, fresh and exciting all at once! I can't wait for more. I'm so glad I fell over this story!
12/18/2004 c6 8fischergirl
Please continue where you left off!
8/30/2004 c6 4Leapin-jot
This is a great story. I hope you will continue writing it!
7/23/2004 c6 4nanomi
Great! I really like this...Please continue sometime...!
7/20/2004 c6 2Heathz
i love this story it is brilliant and i hope you update soon
7/12/2004 c6 reading-rider
I just found your story and wanted to let you know that I think it's very well written. It's easy to read and the story is interesting - the best "lost my memory" fic I've read. I hope you'll continue with it. Thanks for the fun!
6/29/2004 c6 shniz
you are a great writer! pls' continu!
6/29/2004 c6 44Whispering Darkness
Great story!

^-^ I can't wait till the next chappie!

Update soon!
6/28/2004 c6 GHFJDK
well this story is good. i realy have injoyed reading it. post again soon.
6/27/2004 c1 4I'm Not The Weakest Link
good
6/27/2004 c6 12tansy1354
Hooray a new chapter and not boring at all, everything has a purpose and this shows it clearly.

I actually liked your showing a little of how Dumbledore's mind works, it seems to ring true.

I also liked Harry's reaction and thinking. Nice touch with the puppy cards.

Good idea to also show that Harry's disappearance has been noticed by the wizarding community and that even in this you can find something positive.

I am however a little confused are Hogwarts students still on christmas holiday or are they already back in which case Harry's disappearance would be even more noticed and be particularly difficult for his old friends and joyful for Draco.I assume these are things that you will be exploring as we haven't really seen too much of their reactions as yet.

Look forward to the next chapter.
6/16/2004 c5 tansy1354
Nice to have a new chapter to read, I think it worked well especially the spells that Harry did at the table making it like Hogwarts.I have read lots of fanficion now and it always amazes me how Harry seems to attract people to him. I liked how you described Remus' feelings towards Harry as well. Look forward to your next chapter, try not to make it so long this time.
6/14/2004 c5 3Dius Corvus
Very nice. The plot is opening slowly, and the characters are great. The premise has been done before - Harry losing his memory - but this is the first I've read in which Voldie isn't dead before it happens. Good job! Update soon! :)

DCorvus
6/9/2004 c5 1lilly1023
This is great... Update soon. :)
6/9/2004 c5 5Greyhound Master
yay another chapter sry i haven't reviewed until the fifth chapter but i have a feeling that you know what laziness feels like. anywho great job and please update soon!

~G.M.