for Jinx's Curse

7/29 c2 A Reader
Could you possibly revise the rest? Chapter 1 was really great
11/21/2020 c4 spamari1181
I believe in consent and this read too much like sexual assult. I don't think I can continue with this story.
11/21/2020 c3 spamari1181
That seemed a little bit rapey not gonna lie.
11/21/2020 c2 spamari1181
"All that time and money wasted trying to figure out the guy's weakness and it turns out to be blue balls.
Blue. Balls"

LMFAO. Like can you imagine spending all that time and resources to figure out something the fangirls have known since season 1? R.I.P Slade's pride.
9/12/2020 c2 Bloodrose524
I love the revision chapter! Please continue to revision this story. This chapter is just amazing!
6/6/2018 c3 1Rainbow Prime
Hades ISN'T Hell in the Greek mythology. Hades is just the ruler of the underworld in the Greek Mythos.
6/6/2018 c2 Rainbow Prime
Well! This is going to be interesting...
1/20/2018 c1 Guest
OMG,where are you? I have been waiting for like, an eternity! Please keep going, you cannot just leave it like this! Please, please, please, please!
1/23/2017 c3 omgguedty animat
Omg he hots for raven
9/23/2016 c2 Elisablackcat
damn. so happy i can finally read this smoothly XD i'm sorry i might sound judgemental. it is just that even though i hate myself for it, i just can't enjoy a good story with all those grammatical errors or just a choppy flow. it's like a constant pinching while trying to read. awesome to reread it now. wish there was more soon w will be waiting
8/16/2016 c2 10Shewhowillnotbenamed1
Wow, I love your updated chapter. It's amazing. I read the original story years and years ago and you're right, it's a very frequently copied plot. I can't wait until you update the rest of it. It's amazing so far and very well written. And hey, I started my first story when I was like 14, so I don't judge. Keep it up!
7/2/2016 c8 Rongis
You are just dumb not evil
6/4/2016 c2 SilentGen
Please get active on revising cause the other chapters are like shit compared to this one!
5/25/2016 c3 CryystalDreamer
Wow you were 13? Hmmm I would of guessed 9 :P but the revised chapter was very good and I really look forward to you updating more.
4/16/2016 c2 7MissMJS
I was soooo hoping you'd have more revised! Alas, only two chapters! :,(
I can confidently say you're writing abilities has definitely improved! I am HOOKED with just those two revised chapters! So hooked that I will actually listen to your recommendation and wait for more revised chapters (normally I'd just read the whole thing, revision or not).
Please update soon!