for The Asgard Sequence

4/1/2020 c24 riverlover
Just read this story for the first time. It blew me away. I loved the building and the suspense. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing your story.
2/24/2019 c23 Schatze8210
I just read this again seems I had forgotten that it needed a Tissue Alert for several places, especially the finale. Wonderful story, definitely worth reading several times.
2/11/2019 c24 Guest
WOW! I really enjoyed seeing Thor and the other Asgards come alive. Such a well-thought out story and so well written. Thanks for sharing.
7/2/2018 c1 1Ovidius
Just one word. EXCEPTIONAL
1/16/2018 c24 Hi-Fionn
Good story. Really liked it.
10/17/2017 c24 Schatze8210
Marvelous story! Lots of O'Neill whumping, alien interaction and another view of who and what the Furhlings are.
9/15/2017 c24 48Dream Painter
HOLY CRAP.

This whole story has been such a fantastic read. I really appreciated how you chose to have Thor be the primary point of view - it is not something I have encountered much before and it really added to this tale. There are so many things I could rave about in this wonderful piece of fiction, but for the sake of concision, I will simply say that I love this story. So, so much. Brilliantly writ - thanks for sharing!
12/23/2015 c24 19smiles2go
Very well done
10/12/2015 c24 6543216543212
I really need to compliment you on this fabulous piece of writing. Although there were moments I thought I just couldn't go on reading anymore (which definitely speaks for the quality of the story!), I made it to the last paragraph eventually (with several times of being on the verge of bawling my eyes out). I loved how well you were able to show Jack's character in all its facets. He indeed deserves to be called a hero. I'm also glad that everything was sorted out in the end. Frere being a Goa'Uld came by surprise (or not so, given the fact he'd spent far too much time with Anubis). It's also been great to learn to know the Alliance. Your take on the Furlings was amazing! Good that the Nox finally get their fair share of revenge on the Goa'Uld. Psyphus deserves no less than their punishment for what he's done to both the Nox and the Asgard. I hope with all my heart, Loki's machine will be able to save the Asgard people from the effects of their genetic degeneration. They deserve to survive...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
10/8/2015 c9 6543216543212
The story is developing most impressively. I totally like the suspense in it that keeps it thrilling all the time. To find out this was all a trap set up by Anubis and a traitorous Asgard was a total surprise. Seeing Loki there was just another. Brilliant! This is one of the best Stargate fics I've ever read, and I hope it'll remain that interesting and thrilling.
Hopefully they'll get Jack out of there anytime soon... well, and where there's Loki there's maybe also a solution concerning the pathogen.
And thank you that Frere didn't get the chance to hurt Thor.
10/7/2015 c4 6543216543212
I'm totally into this story, although I'm entirely heartbroken because of the Asgard who had to die such a gruesome death. Hoping for a happy ending, I'll of course keep on reading, even more so as the story is thrilling and extremely well written. There are not many stories about the Asgard out there, so I'm giving each of them a chance, but I honestly hadn't expected something as fascinating as your story. Thank you for sharing it. I'll leave some more feedback as soon as I've finished reading.
1/12/2015 c24 Guest
Loved the story! Absolutely great!
5/1/2014 c2 2qpidntrainin
Wow. Really great chapter
1/6/2014 c24 31Sokerchick
I'm always blown away by everything you write. I followed you for a long time on NoPeskyFish and am always humbled by my own attempts to write when I read your stories. The depth of emotion you pour into them is always breathtaking and exciting. I was glad someone added this one to whumped!Jack archive giving me the chance to read it again. Thank you for your wonderful writing.
9/15/2013 c24 MyRandomName