for The great escape

3/12/2006 c9 a boy who likes elephants
very perverted!

But it's no match for my mind! hahahahaha!
2/5/2004 c11 36MikoNoNyte
Thank you very much for the totally strange story KitKat. I'm not sure what to say after all that. Uhm, well, I do have one suggestion: STOP SINGING!
2/5/2004 c10 MikoNoNyte
responsible for the demon child! ... this from a harmonixer? Ahehe.
It was long for you. It was detailed, for you. Wait a minute: you didn't write this, did you?
I liked Edward's "Oh no, I ain't fighting no more emigre monsters" true heroism.
2/5/2004 c9 MikoNoNyte
*cough*
Ahem, "All I need is a sigh"?
And he waits a few hours?
*cough dumb ass cough*
You know, we all pick on Eddy, but if he hadn't been handy, ... ...
Anyway, reviewing: My progressive opinions is: you're both certifiable. Period.
And they let you on the net?
1/31/2004 c10 greyfriars
Oh my gods, Kall-EN! SOME decency please!
Eddie's back and he's had a haircut! But in my mind he shall always be known as Floppy Haired Plonker-Plunkett.
This fic is the best!
1/4/2004 c8 MikoNoNyte
I could comment about fox; animalistic urges; dog, sharp teeth. But I won't.
Do you know why?
“I think I, I love you.”
To the crashing refrains of "I think I love you" and the damned Partridge Family and I leave you with waddling dumbass birds and "Come on get happy" and I could just POP!

Too much KitKat in one day. Period.
1/3/2004 c7 Loki
...O_o...I like my name. But anyway! ^_^ I really like your fic so far! Its had me laughing on the floor at two in the morning! It's really really awesome!
1/1/2004 c6 freya1924
Hey! I'm slumming!
Cute, Kitty. Can't decide which part was more cute the story or the afterwards. Cute.
Okay, I've had way too much sugar.
12/26/2003 c5 11CypherKitty
This is so funny yet so brilliant, I bow down to you *bows down* this is to funny *rolls about on the floor* did i say i had been drinking?
12/23/2003 c5 Shattered Life
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhale* *last for another 20 minutes*
That was GREAT! Now more!
- Shattered Life "La Vida Perdi (I lost my life)"
12/22/2003 c4 greyfriars
I've already had a laughing fit over this on Neo but I'll just have another one. Or two. Or three million. And "boushi toho" means dead child walking? I don't know why but that's really cool. I'll remember that.
12/18/2003 c4 Ally
This fic is so funny! I luv it. XD Gotta read it again.
12/17/2003 c5 36MikoNoNyte
white staff ... you had to bring the white staff ...
i'm not sure i'll forgive you for that.
I liked the by-play between Yuri and Hotaru; "I've been working out" indeed. *snort*
Glad to see you decided to brave ff.net and put this up. Now if we could convince DH ... now wouldn't that be loverly?
12/17/2003 c3 MikoNoNyte
BTW, the triple wake up for Yuri was so funny ... I forgot my own promise to never drink the morning (or evening) cuppa when reading you. :wipe, wipe: damn tea on the monitor again grumble grumble.
Great scenes KitKat.
12/17/2003 c2 MikoNoNyte
"OH my kwaii ikkle demon!"
I said it before & I'll say it again ...
but I can't stop laughing.
I loved this @ Neo. Nothing NOT to love.
Keep going kids.