for The Open Road

3/29/2004 c15 133MonicaKateBingCastle
Aww that canoe ride at night sounds soo romantic! Ross&Rach and Mon&Chandler are so the best couples! I'd love to read an epliogue if you did one! This was a great story filled with great lobster lovin!
3/29/2004 c15 didn't feel like logging in
WOW! im speechless... this was so good! this was very well written and I LOVED the way you ended it! I can't wait to read more of your stories...:-)
3/29/2004 c15 Rosie
OMG OMG! *tears* I loved this story! Perfect Ending! I loved it! I think you should do an epilouge! One in which Ross and Rach have a baby! (emma) Its just an idea! Hope you take me up on it! Well Kaitlyn wonderful story! Just like all your other ones!
your friend Rosie!
ROss and RAchel 4ever lobsters!
3/29/2004 c15 rr fan
theat was great good ending
3/28/2004 c15 Exintaris
Nice ending.
3/25/2004 c14 Rosie
Hey Kaitlyn! I love this story! Please Please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Your friend, Rosie! "Rach"
Lobsters 4ever!
3/22/2004 c14 LanieCroft
WOW, very well writen. This is a beautiful story, unbelievable :clap:
3/21/2004 c14 FriendsHolic
Wow, that was so well written, i really like this chapt... BRAVO
I can't wait to read more...Update soon...this is good, so continue...ASAP
She is so gonna get pregnant...LOL...but they'll be fine.
3/21/2004 c14 6VeroGeller
this was the sweetest thing ever!
Thank you very much for this fic and please plase please keep the good work... I really love it
Vero
3/21/2004 c14 Rosie
WOW! WOW! I love this fanfic! Kaityln, this chapter was great! I loved all the lobster moments! I am a huge Lobster fan! and I love their moments! I can't wait for chap. 15! update ASAP! with more lobster lovin! I loved this fic and this chapter was awsome! UPDATE UPDATE ASAP!
your friend, Rosie!
ROSS AND RACHEL LOBSTERS 4EVER!
3/21/2004 c14 Amy
Wow, that chapter was really INTENSE! But don't worry, in my opinion, it's only normal to add some sex in a love story. Please, post the next chapter as soon as you can and keep up the good work!
3/21/2004 c14 Nat
I love this fic. Hope to see more soon.
3/21/2004 c14 amelia
that was amazing! can't wait for the next chapter!
3/21/2004 c14 12Exintaris
Well, the R stuff was handled pretty darned well, I'd say, except that you didn't actually mention Ross climaxing (and you kept saying imagines when you meant images, and writing it's for its, a minor distraction but slightly irritating).
I found the stuff with Monica being so thoughtful, and what Chandler had to say about Ross, also very sweet and endearing. Haven't checked the dress and necklace yet, but maybe I might :).
I'm glad they've made it. Has Rachel decided she wants a child, and that will be the topic of a further chapter or two?
3/14/2004 c13 FriendsHolic
i really liked this chapter! Nice...cant' wait to hear more ;)
121 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »