for Longing

8/20/2006 c6 Dugleik
Oh he didn't say that. He couldn't have said that, because that would be cruel, and my Carter is sweet.
2/11/2006 c50 longgone
that was great! good job
2/26/2004 c50 Jackie
I knew this was gonna happen. I knew this would end but it still sucks! This was an amazing story and if you do decide to do a sequel I would love to read it! I'm glad that everythuing turned out okay. Thanks for writing a story that has things turn out the way they were supposed to be!
2/26/2004 c50 fanfictionfanatic
*giant squeal* aw they lived happily ever after *claps hands excitedly* wonderfull story I love it!
In my opinion I don't think there should be a sequal just because it's so good already but it's your story do what you want.
Blessed Be.
2/24/2004 c50 tars
awesome story, i loved it, poor them, but then they get together and are happy again..yeah!
2/24/2004 c50 3higherbeingfriendsfan
Great ending to a fantastic story :)
2/23/2004 c50 carterfan1
A great ending to a great fic. I would have had Kaden look like Carter though. This fic angst was realistic for the most part and not overdone like so many carby fics. I loved the fuzz.
2/23/2004 c50 carbyfan
A nice way to end a nice fic. I wish Kaden looked a lot like his Daddy though. It was nice to read a fic that did not go overboard with the angst where it made it very unrealistic like a few fics out there have.
2/23/2004 c50 1CarbyFan100
wow that was so brilliant. i have loved it from the beginning and im so upset i wont be able to read it anymore but well done you got to 50 chapters! please please please write a sequal because it was so good
2/22/2004 c50 11hyperpiper91
AWESOME STORY! I loved it. Yes, definetly make that sequel!
It was SO good. Really great job.
2/22/2004 c50 RossandRachel4ever1829
aw, the end? No sequel would be great!
2/22/2004 c50 Connie
Very great story love it
2/22/2004 c50 Kayla
*cries* I dont want it to be over! Please, please, please write a sequel, or even a whole different, angsty, Carby story would be just as great!
2/22/2004 c50 Emma
*sniffs* that was lovely! The whole story was amazing! well done!
2/22/2004 c50 jasonsgurl07