for Longing

1/25/2004 c26 RossandRachel4ever1829
more please!
1/25/2004 c26 mrbubblesandme
this is so cute I love little annie. PLease continue. P.S those were really funny stories, especially the butter one. Yuck! Who could not figuree out it was butter? Dumb carter.
1/25/2004 c26 jasonsgurl07
aw i luv it! this is was a GREAT ch! the "mim" part is TO CUTE!
1/25/2004 c26 45Lu78
I love Annie's name for Abby. How sweet.
1/25/2004 c26 41SMS13
Aww, that's cute... I love the Carbyness... Mim... Aw I love the fact that Annie's accepting Abby as her mum.. That's always good... Cause a child has this keen sense of who's right for what parent.. I dunno I'm rambling. I love it... I absolutely adore your story! It's addictive...
1/24/2004 c25 6face like a moon
i love it. update soon please
1/24/2004 c25 RossandRachel4ever1829
more soon! I luv the fuzz!
1/24/2004 c25 carbyfan
Nie chapter. I like the fuzz. I want more. My guess is that it has something to do with Bobby. Maybe Bobby is buried in some secluded spot.
1/24/2004 c25 5love.greys.evanovich.lots
yeh it is pretty sad! Im so glad this is a happy fic hehehe i really liked that chpter! BUT where are they lol? Quickly update PUH-LEASE!
1/23/2004 c25 41SMS13
Aw.. You really gotta cut the cliffhangers.. Where in the world is he taking them. See personally I'd be like, no, there is no way your taking me out into the middle of no where with YOUR daugther... You could kill us both and hightail it to Cancun before they even realize we were missing! But that's the real world... And I'm in Carby land right now, which I need! And Carter loves them both and I love it.. It's so cute :o) Of course you've heard that so many times that it's getting boring... If you ever need anything, drop me a line, I'll be glad to help in any way possible.. Your an excellent writer, keep it up!
1/23/2004 c25 Vkh214
I know they weren't skating but still... I laugh easily so.. yeah. Keep it up! I love it.
1/23/2004 c24 5Happy Fae
aw! thats so sweet! x
1/23/2004 c24 41SMS13
*GASP* This is the cutest thing I have ever read.. I've been deprived... And an idiot for not reading your awesome story sooner... I love it.. I'm absolutely addicted now and you have to update! :-) I would find some constructive critisim but you don't need any... It's perfect.. Great amounts of angst and happiness...
1/23/2004 c7 SMS13
Okay so I started reading.. And I am officially addicted... They kissed! Thank god... :-)
1/23/2004 c24 5love.greys.evanovich.lots
! this is GREAT! as always! Im still really enjoying it heaps! I cant wait to read more! I liked the bit falling on his ass! I like reading fics like this coz they make me happy about carby and not feel upset about wots happenin on ER! Keep it up its simply fabulus!
322 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »