for Longing

1/20/2004 c21 Jackie
Yeah you're right. Annie is more important. Although right now I'm not very sensitive to Carter's feelings. Can I beat him w/ a large blunt object till he realizes what an idiot he's being? I guess I'll have to wait for a new chapter! Hopefully it will be here as quickly as the others!
1/20/2004 c21 IDontWriteIJustRead
Well that was cold. Good chapter mind you, but Carter is frigid. I think you should be different from the other writers and have a scene where Abby just wails on his ass. ;)
1/20/2004 c21 carbyfan
Carter is being a jerk. Doesn't he realize that his actions right now are worse than what Abby did. He needs to shape up or I will probably lose interest. He needs to apologize to abby and tell her what his true feelings are.
1/20/2004 c21 5Happy Fae
oh. my. god. carter the bastard! i know i write pretty much the same thing everytime but thats cos i cant think of anything else to say. it does get better. but im kinda wanting more carby now. please bring it back!
1/20/2004 c21 Caitlin
I don't think i like mean Carter, please make good Carter come back :)
1/19/2004 c20 Maven
Is this supposed to be a dream or something? I think I'm confused
1/19/2004 c20 RossandRachel4ever1829
more soon. The more Carby in the world the better...
1/19/2004 c20 Jackie
First a moment of silence for Binker... Ok. Another amazing chapter. As usual. And Annie does a have slightly more important role in the story. Hehe! I can't wait for another update!
1/19/2004 c20 IDontWriteIJustRead
Geez the kid almost died. And what is up with the "friends" thing? Carter's gonna be difficult for awhile now isn't he? Another good chapter.
1/19/2004 c20 Canard
Yay Annie's okay..but still sad about Binker. lol.
1/19/2004 c19 Happy Fae
o, yeah, i like this. its getting better and better
1/18/2004 c18 Happy Fae
it just keeps getting better!
1/18/2004 c19 Jackie
NO! Not Binker! Oh yeah and Annie too! LOL! Can't wait to read more.
1/18/2004 c19 Canard
Oh god! Binker! Annie!
1/17/2004 c18 11hyperpiper91
This is good. Really, really good. Continue please!
322 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »