for Longing

2/19/2004 c48 carbyfan
I loved how Annie thinks of abby has her Mom. Let's hope that there are some happy moments for awhile.
2/19/2004 c48 45Lu78
I love this story. Annie is just the sweetest little thing. You have written it well
2/18/2004 c47 Connie
Each chapter gets better and better cant wait for the next chapter
2/18/2004 c47 Kayla
Poor Annie, she's so young and she's been through so much already! I hope she's okay this time!
2/18/2004 c47 Trish
again-great fic. just a little confussion about romano(by the way, how far into season 10 is england anyway?) oh well, maybe it's just me. :)
2/18/2004 c47 Duckygirl
OMG! I really hope Annie is ok! I loved it so so much!I can't wait for more! The chemstry between Carter and Abby is unbeliveable!If only it was that way in the show now! Please write more really soon!
2/18/2004 c47 11hyperpiper91
I was a little wearid yesterday but this chapter was so incredibley awesome. You gotta love Abby. So sweet.
2/18/2004 c47 3higherbeingfriendsfan
OMG please say Annie is OK shes too sweet to be hurt
2/18/2004 c47 fanfictionfanatic
OMG! PLZ LET ANNIE BE OK! please, please, please, please, please, please, please! she has to be ok because I said so. OMG you need to update soon. If she's ok I'll give you a cookie, a chocolate chip cookie. *dangles cookie in front of you* cokie. See the pretty cookie? Want the pretty cookie? Annie has to be ok or you don't get the pretty cookie.
Blessed Be
2/18/2004 c46 higherbeingfriendsfan
Another great chapter please update :D
2/17/2004 c46 Jackie
I'm ready to go see what you'll come up w/ next for this story. It seems like you've done it all but I bet you'll come up w/ something new and exciting. And that is why I love this story!
2/17/2004 c46 RossandRachel4ever1829
AW, sweet chapter!
2/17/2004 c46 11hyperpiper91
I love it! I'm hooked! This is like a book thats just to good to put down...except...well...you keep updating. So, its not quite the same, but close. Wonder whats with Abby...oh..I think I know. He said that same thing to her didn't he...and he left...Ah! I think thats the longest review I ever left. Don't ya' feel special? lol. Am I right though?
2/17/2004 c46 Kayla
oh no! Is something wrong with Kaden? *bes nervous*
2/17/2004 c46 Duckygirl
Thanks! It sometimes takes me a minute or two to get some things! Great chapter! Please write more soon! I like it a lot!
322 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »