for Longing

2/8/2004 c40 AbbyLockhart2
Hey! I'm too lazy to sign in... LOL I just caught up reading because I've been sorta busy.. But it's so depressing... LOL But then I'm also a fan of angst.. My newest story is so angsty.. Oh well at least Kaden survived so it'll be okay for a while. And lemme just say... Go Abby! That was awesome.
2/8/2004 c40 Connie
It is very good chapter almost made me cry cant wait for the next chapter is up
2/8/2004 c39 5Happy Fae
i hope u can live with yourself! how can u kill a carby baby? just kidding. great chapter, sad that grace died. x
2/8/2004 c40 Aaron
This is better then the show
2/8/2004 c40 mrbubblesandme
my daddy sings that to me. Not much anymore but he still does. because my hair is bright blond.
p.s I already scare you with my freaky reviews.
2/7/2004 c39 Jackie
Oh! Now I'm sad. That's okay though. I'm sure the story will get happier soon. I have faith in you. LOL! Good job.
2/7/2004 c39 Kayla
*cries* Gracie! This is so sad, it made me cry (good job with that, you always know a story is great when it makes someone cry). I was hoping it was a dream and Abby would just wake up at the end..but I guess not. Still, as always this was a great chapter, and I can't wait for more.
2/7/2004 c39 RossandRachel4ever1829
OMG! no the little girl can't be dead! That is so sad! Maybe Abby will get pregnant again. Aw, at least a little boy.
2/7/2004 c39 11hyperpiper91
Meany mo! ok...umm..Names for you next fic...lets see...girls - Me like Chloe...like that name, and Jordan. Boys- hmm...tough one...dunno, get back to you on that one! m'kay?
2/7/2004 c39 3higherbeingfriendsfan
love this story -please update soon :D
2/7/2004 c39 Aaron
dang you're good wonderful job
2/7/2004 c39 mrbubblesandme
shit! shit ! shit ! shit! I totally forgot to write that. Ugh... Oh well fours is kind f enought but i won't make the dead girl to much like me. Thanks for liking it. I have that eppy on tape, the ifrst one on my #1 tape. Damn it!
2/6/2004 c38 Jackie
Ok a)Jessica was a bitch. b)Abby is gonna be a great mom c)TWINS! OMG! This story keeps getting better and better and then when I think it's absolutely fabulous it gets better. Great job!
2/6/2004 c38 Kayla
Twins! YAY! *is super excited* This story just keeps getting better and better.
2/6/2004 c38 1CarbyFan100
TWINS! yes this gets better and better. i love this! keep going!lol
322 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »