for Rabbit Holes & Flying Machines

10/13/2010 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
Great one-shot. :P
9/15/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Faces first mission with the team and it a bust.

At least he scored points by noticing the movement witch saved them from being shot at to bad.
8/4/2009 c1 AbbieM
Ya know... LOL I've worked on all the helos..the shithook was aptly named..If it ain"t broke or leaking ...don't touch it! I'd love to see a fic with the guys ridint one...
1/8/2007 c1 33trecebo
The crew, the humor...what's not to love?
4/6/2004 c1 Kudoh
Another great entry in the Vietnam Chronicles.
Great job! Love how Murdock finally used Face's future nickname. You can already see the makings of a fantastic team here.
Great dialouge too; sounds like the real guys.
Can't wait for the next installment!
3/20/2004 c1 snickers
I really love The Vietnam Chronicles series. I decided to spend Saturday night reading them again. I also gave a story recommedation at the ATSB2 site. You could also post this at w.ateamfanfic.org. The Chronicles would be well received!
snicks
2/13/2004 c1 Pasadeana
GREAT, OUTSTANDING. A compulsive read that kept me up all night and made me late for work! I'm off to read it again but can we have some more please.
1/29/2004 c1 Zzzzzzz
It seems with the last couple of chapters, that this story has become more about the OC's and less about the team - which is ironic, since Hannibal has finally assembled his team and selected Murdock as the pilot. I don't know enough about the chopper crew to keep straight who's who, not that I feel that interested. Hannibal, Peck and BA were little more than bit players here. Murdock had a more substantial role, but he's so pre-team, as to be not very recognizable. I was very interested in the earlier chapters, but I'm feeling less and less engaged by this story as it goes along.
12/29/2003 c1 MG
Loved evry one of the installments. Each one I like more thesan the other. I can't wait to find out what ST. JAMES has to say to MURDOCK in way of an explaination. I love it when you said MURDOCK has one sargent who THOUGHT he was in charge and did not need another. I love it that MURDOCK does not back down from BA. BUT THEN I JUST LOVE MURDOCK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
12/28/2003 c1 K. H. T
this is really great!
12/27/2003 c1 24KennaC
Another GREAT installment in the Chronicles - thank you! My only complaint is that you take too long to get them out. Can't wait to get the scoop on Murdock's "other" assignments that you keep alluding to. The chopper crew banter is interesting, but it might help if you expanded some on their interplay - perhaps with an installment that focuses more on them. Their parts have been nicely introduced, but other than Remy, the individuals, including Murdock, haven't been fully developed. Looking forward to more!
12/25/2003 c1 sidheranma
Hi,
I've really enjoyed this AU. I can't wait to see where you two take it :)