for Drown

4/6/2008 c1 55bjaarcy
thaats deep... thaats deep... thaat hit me riight there in the heart! woow, it was beautiful! i think i have a tear in my eye! omg, that was dep! and beautiful! in my faaves! :')
9/20/2006 c1 tumnuslover
Wow, I'm speechless.
2/25/2006 c1 17Jen-Bot
That was so beautiful.
5/29/2004 c1 AlohaFox
Beautiful. That's the only word fitting this story, and even that's not good enough to reach the beauty of this story. My Girl Scout troop read it, too (I printed it 'cause it was so good), and they all loved it. I read it to my family as well, and they think the same. I could never write that good, it's all to you!

AlohaFox
3/15/2004 c1 Shazi M
Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I can think of anything else to say except you really know how to picture a scene or a characters feeling with words wonderfully. I think Marlin's such a great character too cause theres a lot of background on him to work on (plus he's also my fave in the film). Just well done matey! ^^
2/21/2004 c1 3Gwenny the Penny v.2.0
Oh Trinnyduck! That was so beautiful! I love you so much, that was totally like... if Austin, or Kane, was a fish. :P IT was so sad, and so perfect. As you may have realized in due time, I'm on a Trinnython, and this was the first fic I read for it, and it was fabulous. Muah! XD!
1/19/2004 c1 UNUSED DUDE
Wow... that was SO GOOD! I can't describe the shear beauty of it all! And the way you used your words... I thought I'd never find something so personal. This was a wonderfully written piece of work.
Nice and angsty, too. I've been looking for a fic like this.
1/1/2004 c1 46Maran Zelde
Simply beautiful. Some of your descriptions are spectacular. Like, "It was a quiet, serene night in the ocean, with the drapes of moonlight glistening through the water."
This story puts a whole knew perspective on things-how Marlin really *did* lose Nemo. Of course, Nemo will always love him. But it's still hard to let go.
12/27/2003 c1 6JemimaLee
Aww...poor little Marlin. He's so innocent!
That was a great fic - very detailed and interesting!
You must keep writing stories, especially Finding Nemo ones - we need more in the world! ^_^
x Dory the Jenny-fish x
12/27/2003 c1 32ChocolateEclar
So sad. Sometimes I forget what even Disney characters have to go through to reach their happy ending.
This was amazingly well done. You have such an awesome way of conveying emotion through just a few words. ^_^
Bye! ^_-
12/27/2003 c1 22Aliet Faslami
Very well written! Angsty... so very angsty... But that's what makes stories good, a lot of the time. I hope to see more of your work sometime.
12/27/2003 c1 5Koji
O_O That-that was perfect! Solita, every bit of writing you composed was true! It's ironic, yet its so lamenting and sad! *sobs* This is the very reason why Marlin's my favorite character. He's such an anguished clownfish, but there's no stopping the hands of time. This is ultimantely true to life. "You can't hold onto your treasure forever" It's terrible, but it has to move on. You're awesome! It's almost like you-you just know-it's as you can draw out all the emotions tied to this! Your writing touched me, because you've described this SO DARN GOOD! I-I can't think of any other way to say this.
12/27/2003 c1 MDfan
Wow, this was a really great fic, especially for your first. It really captured MArlin's thoughts and feelings about everything in his life, just perfect! I really love this, please keep writing Finding Nemo fics ^_^
Also, I'm glad you did mention that Dory would be there for Marlin when Nemo would leave, and that he wouldn't be alone... lie he was thinking at first.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service