for Blood on the Moon

6/28/2009 c1 4LadyConfidential
Good Job :) Everytime I see the movie I feel heartwarmed during that bit when Jack says that he's just stretching his legs.
7/31/2008 c1 Eliza
Wow! That was good- you write so well! This has a very poetic quality to it, I am very impressed!

YEA!

:) :) :)
12/21/2005 c1 1ladyaine
What beautiful imagery! A very moving piece with Jack drawn so deliberately, with all his strengths and faults in full view, but that's just how it should be. He is such an open character, never able to hide a thing. I especially like the reference to Dillon and how Jack never had the chance to make amends. In Stephen's case he at least has the advantage of knowing why there is a rift between them. With Dillon he never understood. Thank you for a lovely vignette!
11/22/2005 c1 3Lunasariel
You got some poigant images in there, and you manage to stay true to both books and movie! Brava.
5/27/2004 c1 39Crazy Cravat
Love this too! But I believe the exact quote was: "(Please) Tell me this was not on my account."

~Thestral~
5/20/2004 c1 Alone Dreaming
Very sweet...glad it lacked the slash... I'm not big on slash. : ) Thanks for this wonderful addition to the M & C section
5/12/2004 c1 wildcardgal
Yes! Yes yes yes, I love the way you put to words Jack's choosing of his friend's life over all else.
2/25/2004 c1 2Noia
Lovely! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/13/2004 c1 40Iawen Londea
Great follow up! Again I enjoyed it very much, thanks for writing it lol.
1/13/2004 c1 19Fire Frog
Ah, my love of reading things out of order strikes again. But in this case it doesn't matter. This story is wonderful, looks deeper into what's going on in Jack's mind than the film had time to and just leaves a warm glow in the heart. Yum.
1/4/2004 c1 1SewSewDef
Gah! Oh, that was just lovely. Sad, but lovely. I eagerly await the third installment of this series.
1/4/2004 c1 Aileen Leonard
As with Albatross, I am deeply impressed.
1/3/2004 c1 11gotmilk
Well, I finally found some decent Master and Commander fanfic. I really hope you decide to write more. The fandom needs you. ;D
1/1/2004 c1 5Failing Artist
This is [and the prequel is] amazing. The feeling and passion behind your writing is very stirring, and makes the words - albeit just a description of what we've seen on screen - fascinating.
Thank you for your [wonderful] work!
-Em
PS - A Lord of the Rings fan, a Pratchett fan, a Master and Commander fanfic writer, and a Canadian too? You sound amazing :P
1/1/2004 c1 Lathanna
Oh this is beautiful. You really captured Jack's personality in your writing. THis is so great and I cant wait for the third fic...
29 Page 1 2 Next »