for Diet

12/28/2013 c1 6KellytheWarriorMaiden
This was a really nice story. Chum is my most favorite character in Finding Nemo. :) You should definitely write more stories featuring Chum, Since no one else on fanfiction does.
7/13/2012 c1 3HadaGracia
Cool. Just one question: why don't you have Chum identified as a character here? I usually like to check that information before I read a story - it helps me get in the proper mindset to picture it - so if no characters are listed then I tend to get confused. That's all.
P.S. Did I mention it's a nice little ficlet? :)
4/25/2008 c1 37samus18
This was awesome! XD

You did great with Chum's POV; it's not always easy keeping a character IC, no matter how short a story is.

The part at the end about the human who put the hook in Chum's snout make me LOL, so did the part about that fish's friends daring him to go. XD

Anyway, nicely done! I can't believe I didn't review this before.
9/21/2005 c1 Cameron
I like how you have taken something from a family show and made it rather mature and your POV from Chum is really well constructed.

I like the way he is refelcting through out the majority of the story, considering his feeling in a Chum way whilst also showing a deep understanding of his situation.
5/31/2004 c1 Inverano
This is great! Chum is my FAVORITE character. I love mako sharks: hence the name ShuvvaMAKO. I am writing a story about Chum.He is COOL
4/18/2004 c1 25JessieRose
This is really good! I've only just seen Finding Nemo recently, and i thought i'd check out the fanfic. This is really original, i like how you've taken a minor character and done it from their pov! ^_^
~JessieRose~
3/30/2004 c1 Melissa
I love your story. I like Chum and am a mako FANATIC. He is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.
1/22/2004 c1 Kazz
Interesting. This is neat because of how you've dived into the character of Chum. I wonder what your other Spark Word fics will be like? When will the next one come out?
1/12/2004 c1 22PixieGirl13
I think it's cool that you wrote about Chum. Most kids or adults don't write about him. But he's funny and so was your story. I thought it was good and got some laughs out of it.
1/1/2004 c1 4Karupin-Kun
wow i really didnt know that sharks thought so deeply. Great fic

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service