for Broken Mirrors

3/13/2012 c3 Guest
your right! this was a very good chapter. I think it`s my favourite out of the three.
12/12/2010 c3 12goldenpuon
I know it has been years since this was updated but I must say, it was brilliant.

After reading it, I can actually feel tears in my eyes.

You did a great job at showing the emotions of the characters and also how Dory reacted/felt after Marlin's death.
11/29/2009 c3 11KawaiiKilala77
Review for 1, 2, & 3:

Oh man, this story had me literally in tears. God, your so f*

good with emotions. Its so hard to to keep a straight face and not start bawling like a child. I'm so sad that you haven't updated but hey you have a life so we can't be frustrated with you for that. This story is wonderful. I hope you update it one day.
1/19/2009 c3 shifufangirl95
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE?
10/19/2007 c3 LittleBlue33
ah so cute that your continued the story^^
3/21/2007 c3 4Da Bao
I'm so angry at you, you write a beautiful story and just give up one it?

I realize you have a life and are most likely busy, but could you find teh time to ever come back and update and just finish this?
12/6/2006 c3 likkledibbun
“Please don’t ever be sad, Dory. I’ll always be here for you.”

Aw... *cries* That was totally heartwarming.
12/6/2006 c1 likkledibbun
WAHH! So cute! I love the emotion and description. KEEP IT UP!
10/27/2005 c3 NXMAN
Ey Good story. i like the plots. hope you'll update soon. please.
10/14/2004 c3 4KittyRTN2004
Okay, totally love this story too. I got a litle scared when Dory started to lose her mind, but I loved those flashbacks that she was having of her and Marlin...it was so beautiful.

E-mail me soon.

Rachael

P.S: You're going on my fave author's list and my fave stories list
3/30/2004 c3 31Cytrus
Continue or I'll hate you with passion :'(. Not really, but it's just so sad and touching...
1/11/2004 c3 StarFreak15
Please write more! this is so good!me and my friend really want you to add more chapters! Please?
Starfreak and Insanegummyfrog
1/9/2004 c3 17Robin Lee
Oh. My. Gosh.
I love it, Koji. I wish you would always write sweet, angsty stories like this so I could read them all the time. (I've read your LM fic too many times by now. ^_^) Please update soon! Dory better not die! And she better stay sane!
1/6/2004 c3 ShortTermElli
Oh my... that´s so sweet (I gonna in a minute)
I really love this Fic *cries*
It´s so... *think* cute
(Whoa, big deal, Ellie)
Please continue as fast as possible or I´ll cry more
1/5/2004 c3 Solita
Beautiful chapter! I loved it greatly. I feel so bad for Dory. Marlin really did care for her, and now he's gone. =(
I hope things get better for her. I can't wait for more!
- Solita