FanFiction.Net
for RumRunner: Diary of a Pirate

3/1/2004 c5 25Alteng
So, I sat up in the afternoon and read! Women are so good journel bit. Will isn't hiding his diary/journel very well is he! And Gillette is definately getting known as a "scandalous little weasel"!
I don't know if Elizabeth would feel indifferent about her mother, especially since her father was obviously very much in love with her . . . but then again, this is made to be kind of funny, so shut up me!
Oh btw, I see from your profile that you live in Ohio. I live in Kentucky right on the border of Ohio. We could be neighbors :)
3/1/2004 c9 Alteng
I can hardly wait! I do love your story so far! I work 40 hours a week and see a friend on one day off and my boyfriend on the other! Arghh! And I thought life would be easier and more time to write when I got out of school!
3/1/2004 c8 Alteng
This chapter needs to go in week 1 or Gilletee's diary needs to be part of week 2. I think the latter is preferable. I know you said that you are a bit disorganized. Oh lord, you haven't seen my room.
Anyway, this explains a lot of Gillete's journal. I guess the old boy is a weasal. It runs in the family.
Norrington seems lost without him, and I would whistle at Norrie and yell "Sexy Man!' He is kind of cute, after all! ;)
3/1/2004 c7 Alteng
I didn't find Jack as paranoid in this chapter. the monkey is REAL! I thought it was his delusions! Oh my! I didn't think that Tortuga ever slept, so the partying crew would not be a disturbance, especially if they were to invite a few of them to join them!
Ever thought of writing Gibbs' journal? just a thought.
3/1/2004 c6 Alteng
Oh my! I skipped the Elizabeth chapter. It was completely unintentional! I print the chapters up and read them at work.
I might have to read your other story first, but Barbosa and crew are kind of dead . . . I mean real dead now. I know read your other story first.
I was interested in this chapter, because I am writing a story about Ragetti and Pintel. Hint, hint nudge, nudge! :) Anyway, first off, I'm impressed that they can read and write. One for them! Is there more that we should be knowing about these two? Oh my, I don't think I want to go there!
A little thought for you. Ragetti is left at Tortuga, he could end up on the Black Pearl again. Jack would love that! It is bad enough with that damn monkey! I can be mean to them too!
3/1/2004 c4 Alteng
Poor Will! No one appreciates him! I guess Govenor Swann didn't keep up with the people of the town, and he believe Mr. Brown the blacksmith is still alive.
A mild discrepancy in the story line. I thought in Norrington's diary (journal), they hadn't married yet and she was with child. Or is this just rumors and he really didn't keep up with them. Of course, I might have misread it.
3/1/2004 c3 Alteng
Yes, I read a bunch of chapters at once! Poor Gillette! Bad soup and no more blankie! I guess he inherited from his parents.
3/1/2004 c2 Alteng
I'm glad that Norrington had something good happen to him. He was an honorable fellow, after all, and he deserves a good woman. I like the bit where Jack cut into his dance. i can see that.
2/29/2004 c1 Alteng
A new reviewer! And so late in the game even!
Poor Jack. He has such woman problems! I'm certain that Will will love the professional opinion of Elizabeth! My favorite part was about Mr. Cotton's new parot, and it's his turn for cooking!
I will continuing reading. I saw some interesting little parts as I printed this up, and I look forward to them.
2/12/2004 c8 5Mistress of Destruction
I think I'm confussed again. Are you 'Week 2's' prequels to your week 1's? Cause wasn't it already in week 1 that Gillette was in Norrie's house?
1/31/2004 c6 2Johnny Depp girl 4 ever
Hey! It was good! I iked it! Poor Ragettit, he lost his eyes again...*snif!*. And poor Pintel too...he miss his good friend...Anyway, good job!
1/30/2004 c6 14Jaina Kenobi
Okay I was following things all right up till now and enjoying it... but isn't Barbossa dead? And aren't the rest of his crew in Port Royal awaiting hangings? ...
Well, I guess you'll explain later. :) Hope you update soon!
1/24/2004 c5 5Mistress of Destruction
Thanks for clearing some of the confusion up. The last two chapters were far less confusing and I thougt more intresting therefore, cause I was actually able to follow it.
1/22/2004 c5 2Queen Flare
That was a good chappie! Please continue soon!
1/14/2004 c4 Queen Flare
Yay! Will finally got the babysitter he deserves! Hope you post more soon!
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »