for One Day, One Night

1/14/2006 c4 26CandyFlossRain
Fun story.

I want teh conclusion to teh criimme!

*dances*

Good job so far, by teh way.
9/7/2005 c4 gerfan
great story, I like them playing Clue and the scenarios Bobby came up with game. I like the whole story. Clever. Keep up the good work.
3/28/2005 c4 ASDHIWLTIJK
I was thinking Monopoly actually.

No, *honestly*. My mind tends to work like that. But Cluedo is good too.

Oh the cuteness!
3/14/2005 c4 3JuJuBeezzz
I love your story. I thought the fourth chapter was good. Very Funny. I would love to hear the conclusion to the murder you put in the beginning.
1/16/2005 c4 4Audacious
LOL OH i laughed. poor bobby, i think he needs a hug. lol great story, i'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this. -audacious
12/24/2004 c3 9SmileyBlueEyes48
Oh my gosh, that's just too funny. One small detail-Bobby IS a size thirteen. *purrs* But that's not important.

Love what you've done here. Is it bad that I can easily picture Alex being that evil?
12/14/2004 c4 6Caitabee
Can you PLEASE post the crime? I NEED to know who did it! :P
12/12/2004 c3 14Emsta
as much as i'd like to believe, judging by the rating, i dont think that Alex has a whip in that box

drol
12/11/2004 c4 XhaniAngel
LOL LOL playing Cluedo? this has been another great chapter! although i would like to see more suspense and some more action here! However on the other hand i have to admit that i was indeed thinking of something else. Please put up another chapter as i'm keen to know the conclusion of the crime! This is a fine story.

venusrose
12/9/2004 c4 2WinterSun
hahaha...yea, i was totally expecting something else. great story! and yes, i'm interested in the conclusion to the crime *hint hint* =D. i look forward to reading more of your work,

~ker
12/8/2004 c1 zsuzsu
absolutely loving it...

and eagerly awaiting the next story

julie
10/31/2004 c3 3XxBandGeekxX
You've left us hanging! Noo0o0! lol Please keep writing and update SOON! :D
9/28/2004 c3 Jei Hua Mae
What's in the parcel? Great cliffhanger, I'm definitely coming back for more. Keep up the good work!
9/17/2004 c3 XhaniAngel
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha this is really funny, good but funny... really liked the way how Goren cried out 'i haven't closed the door yet!' just as soon as Eames takes off her coat... brilliant just a classic and it really cracked me up... something a Bobby Goren in real life would do...tee hee... and you depicted Eames very well in this story... keep up the good work...

Venusrose

P.S please put up another chapter... this story is just great!
9/15/2004 c3 mcabello
Good chapter. Write more soon.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »