for Running Away

1/28/2006 c1 22LyssaGranger
OoH! A future fic! Sometimes those are so dumb, but I seriously liked this one! It was like a little window into their future. Very nice.

And:

"give me one more chance."

"I shouldn't have given you the first one..."

AHaha BURNN! for Ron! haha Go Hermione! =P

And I loved the last line! So sad. NO Hermione don't leave! *drops to knees and screams freakishly loud* NO! lol
11/22/2005 c1 4Evil Lady of Darkness
hey, wow, i read this story a long long long time ago. So good story although i love ron/hermione and don't see him cheating on her it's still a well written story.
10/28/2005 c1 2Wet Water Witch
Alright...this is the third time I reviewed your story...and this was the best one so far! I can't believe Ron did that...why?

Well...i absolutely loved the story!
3/13/2005 c1 5MasochistandNarcissistFan
It wasn't that OOC really , at least I don't think so. Sad ending , great story.

Your faithful reader,

heather
12/26/2004 c1 27Daintress
I'm not sure that IS so OOC. I don't think that Hermione would take Ron from Parvati anyway. And I don't think it's so far fetched that Ron would date her, either, once he'd lost his chance with Hermione. Another nice one. You might just want to change the word excepting to expecting.
12/6/2004 c2 13thisbe gwydion
ur friggin evil... i thought that like there would be like... a happily ever after or something... STOP DOING THIS!
12/6/2004 c1 thisbe gwydion
hm... ron cheating on hermione? wow... just wow... great chapter, i love your work!
10/16/2004 c1 1LilyK
AH NO! Ron was a complete stupid prick! I feel like shoving my foot in his ass. lol, sorry got carried away for a minute. That was so freaking sad and angsty. Definitely a story i would have read last year when my boyfriend and I broke up. Well, I am off to read more of your stories! -Steph-
6/21/2004 c2 DragonChamber7
Aw...that's so good...i wish you would make a sequel for this...

-Heather
3/16/2004 c1 SiriuslyDelirious
I LOVE RON/HERMIONE STORIES so this was a bit depressing but keep up the good work (btw i have read your other stories and they are good so keep up the good work.)
1/27/2004 c1 15ThunderStorm-8
that was good, can't wait to read the rest
ps if you are interested u could go to the site at the bottom of this review and sign a potition to keep Ron and Hermione's "hug" scence in the new movie "prizoner of Askaban". every signature helps so please please please sign!
http:/thiscause.org/p/menu.php?p=Clibbens49372&session=rand9028
1/23/2004 c2 1loli-chick336
aw... *tear* really how sad! ... poor R/Hr relationship! how could you do this to me! lol. it alright! 'Cause you know what! I
1/19/2004 c2 39Amelia L. Mendal
WHO CARES ABOUT THE STUPID DISCLAIMER? JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY! LOL!
~*:Ami-gryffindor89:*~
1/19/2004 c1 8Hold-Your-Hippogriffs
This is good. I've never read a story where Hermione ran away! LOL... I would ask you to update, but I have no right since it takes me a little while (ok a LONG while) to update! Haha!
1/19/2004 c1 2flash-rules
Very good. I just got around the reviewing this. Very sad, but good. :) I love Ron/Hermione, so it was horrible to see them part.
25 Page 1 2 Next »