FanFiction.Net
for The Dream

4/16/2006 c2 melob
more more times 10 p.s my is melob it sucks
1/18/2005 c2 trickyrabbit
yeah, i liked it. continuing would be great! nice job!
10/9/2004 c2 7Kopa
Awesome! Great poem! Thanks for reviewing my fic! Kai rules!
7/23/2004 c2 12Neko-Mei
Aw, this fic is so sweet! ^_^ Me loves *adds to fave list*

Please write more if you can ~.^
6/11/2004 c2 Surround Psyche
Awesome! I usually don't go for the romantic stuff, but this is so well written! I love it! I think you should write more.
5/22/2004 c2 8Raose
Ohh, interesting style! ^_^
I loved it, it was fabulously done, ABOLUTELY FABULOUS!
5/11/2004 c2 6kawaii gremlin
*eyes goggling* woah...very poety-ish
thanx for the review of "true love never dies" chappie 2 should b up now and im writting chappie 3 now cos im on a major inspiration high
hehe zeo came back to me in the end after i threatened to sell him for scrap metal (he's my muse) odd i know but my story's wouldn't be the same without him
where do you get your inspiration from?
i can never find the inspiration to write sumthin as deep as this
5/7/2004 c2 14Cj4Dj
Waii Hob-sama!1 *superglomp* didnt believe i didnt see this sooner_ its do wonderfull!*teary eyed*
*CJ* Stuff the waterworks jen you flooding me over_
*jen* woops sowwy CJ
*CJ* hn
*jen* ew vu sound alot like hiwatari just now
*kai* and whats worng with that?O_O
*jen* sigh,nevermind u wouldnt understand kai dear, now for the rest of the review humn write mote tykai! gotta love em!
Jen
4/23/2004 c2 19Yukiko-Angel
Hey, nice poem you've write. I really like it, it's so nice. hope you'll do more ;)
3/7/2004 c2 8flower on thewind
wosh! that gave me the tingly waffy feeling... great job!
2/12/2004 c2 10Angevar
Me: Hey Hob! I'm feeling kinda bored and depressed and I need someone to rant and ramble to for a little bit... but first I wanna say that this thing is really cute ^^ And you should continue if you have any ideas for it...
CP: What was the thing you were gonna ramble and complain about?
Me: Do you really want to know?
CP: Yes.
Me: Okay... *takes a deep breath* THE STUPID BAKA FIDO DELETED BY BEAUTIFUL STORY! AND NOW I LOST THE REVIEWS FOR IT AND I HAVE TO POST IOT UP ALL OVER AGAIN! AND I WAS GONNA UPDATE TODAY TOO AND NOW I CAN'T BECAUSE SOME DUMB SECURITY PUP SAID THAT IT'S "Not allowed: mst, chat, real person based, interactive, etc." HECK, I DON'T EVEN NKOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT? IS HE SAYING THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO ANSWER MY REVIEWS? GAH!
... *silence*
CP: Umm... are you okay Angie?
Me: I feel much better now, but I still need to re-post that thing... *grumbles* *turns to Ms Hobgoblin* Sorry 'bout that, I'm kinda PMSing and I'm not in the sanest state of mind right now...
Brigs: Obviously.
Me: *death glare at Brigs* What would you know? It wasn't your story that got deleted!
BRIGS: *wilts and backs off* Okay.
Me: *growls* one of these days I'm gonna make that dtupoid security pup into puppy-juice... just you wait and see...
1/31/2004 c2 dragona15
AW! CUTEY! Do you even have to ask? OF COURSE I WANT MORE!
XD update soon oky?
1/30/2004 c2 19Rumi-Chan
What are you talking about? Hob-sama! All of your stuff is good! I love your poetry...it's better than mine...I need divine inspiration to write a decent poem...;_;
~*Rumi-Chan*~
1/27/2004 c1 39Kiina
^-^
LOL
Continue!
1/25/2004 c1 Phoenix Monologues Too lazy to sign in
CC-I cant believe we havent reviewed your fics yet!
Patamon-I can
CC_::eye twitches::
Jaici-Lay of CC, patamon. You're no better. anyway's, we liked this one^^ Keep up the good work Hob^^
19 Page 1 2 Next »