for Seeing Things to Come

8/20/2014 c10 Mashkai30
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
9/7/2010 c4 1awertvegtr
Hmm.

You need a beta. It's not a jab at your writing skills, I'm simply saying that perhaps spelling and grammar aren't your strong points; rather, the plot and the writing is.

This story holds great potential to become something fantastic; however, the reader tends to become a little put-off with the continual spelling mistakes, format and grammar issues...

I suggest you get a reasonable beta - or, at least, start paying attention to SpellCheck - and correct the chapters as they along.

For example, in Chapter Three, the first paragraph and disclaimer alone:

OCs, not Oc's;

Academy, not academy (it's the name of a place, right?)

Alleyn vs. Alleyne - which one is it? Please make up your mind, we're confused!

stated - not used in the context you use it here. 'Stated' is used when someone proposes something, or states a fact that already exists: e.g. "There are eight planets in the solar system," she stated, "and three dwarf planets." Also, like in the example, it tends to be used between sentences, not at the end.

judgemental, not judgementle (this is a not-checking-your-SpellCheck error...)

closed-minded, not close minded (also, should be closed-mindedness here)

slenderness - not wrong per se, but just a little out of context. Petunia is a 'negative' character, right? The word 'slenderness' generally a 'positive' word, not something you want associated with her. Maybe you could try 'skinny', 'scrawny', 'pinched', 'gaunt'... All 'negative' words that describe someone as being slender.

peoples' hands, not peoples hands

their vs. there vs. they're (ah, this age-old confusion...)

'they would have stifled him' - don't you mean they already HAVE stifled him? Harry grew up with the Dursleys, they already have stifled him.

...

The list goes on. Please bear in mind, I am not in any way insulted or insinuating that you aren't a good author - in fact, as an author you're great - but I AM saying perhaps you could use a little help in the spelling/grammar/formatting department.

Like I said, this fic, with the proper polishing, could easily become a much-loved favourite of many... I certainly like it quite a lot already. :)

Yours,

Quin
6/10/2009 c10 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
5/17/2008 c2 Owlish dawlish
It's Dudley not Duddly. And also Tarmac not Asphalt.
4/14/2008 c10 47Yaraslava Rada
Good story. Very interesting. Update again soon please!
5/30/2007 c10 4IDK2391
well done, quite the captivating story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
2/9/2007 c10 1FrozenDream
I really like your story so far and I hope that maybe one day you will be able to find what is needed to continue! Thank You
12/16/2006 c10 Kaylen Cooper
Interesting!
10/29/2006 c1 AchillesMonkey
I have added this story to my C2 called Different School.
4/10/2006 c10 Curalium Lacrimo
oh this should be interesting! it's a pity you havent updated in a while.
3/29/2006 c10 1alwaysariyana
Not bad. I would like it to continue.
2/26/2006 c10 Athania
Hmm. Wonder what'll happen to Harry-er Bennett. There's one 'd' in 'Dudley' by the way. Interesting story, cool concept. Update soon!
2/21/2006 c10 wicket willow
very interesting.. but i think it needs proofreading, especially d spellings
1/7/2006 c10 7ILoveFlitwick
Great story! Keep the chappies coming!
12/11/2005 c10 1Bobboky