FanFiction.Net
for Embrace

6/22/2010 c1 moaswee
It's sooo cute!

I love ren+lyserg so much
8/7/2007 c1 Fae
HOLY CARP I LOVED IT.

RenLyserg=LOVE and your writing skills are crazy freaking amazing awesome TT_TT *worships*
9/10/2005 c1 20TamerTerra
This is great! Though you might want to work on your formating - you don't need to press 'return'/type at the end of each line on your screen, just when you're starting a new paragraph or a new person starts speaking.
6/21/2005 c1 neet
was this your first fan fic `cause you are going to get killed

ren and ly- *running after author*
4/27/2005 c1 howabout it
hows about a new and fresh concept rather than doin old and overly used up pairings...why not have lysxhoro pairing!i mean ir new and unlikely that it would attract readers to check it ou because its not what theyre used to!its a fresh change!out with da old and in with the new!i according to the fic u wrote which ive read!u can make interesting stories!so why not give it a try?
1/2/2005 c1 Makura
I *wuv* this pairing! Anyone who writes this paring kicks some serious arse! Oh yeah!

Luv

-maku
6/19/2004 c1 Gentle Kit
aw...now that's just plain adorable! *squeals* good ficcy! very kawaii! ^^ good writing style and skills too! ^^
1/12/2004 c1 Chocobaby
This is a really sweet fic! I like it very much. =D
Hi! Dorisu-chan here! I got my sister to read it! ^_^ Her comment is above. ^
1/8/2004 c1 Sweet Anime Fan
Hehehe ... hehehe ... hehehe ... hehehe It's LOVE LOVE LOVE! RenxLyserg! RenxLyserg! Yay! I'm so happy that you dedicate this to me! So is this the present you had in mind? If it was I love it! Mou geez so you even tell people online that you're a bad writer? NOT TRUE! Yoshi! I've made up my mind. New Year Resolution: To make you realize you are GOOD at english! Even if I have to vote for you as best writer on some student poll at school! Oh and of course make you realize that RenxLyserg IS your fav couple EVER! You know this deep in your heart (I know it) but someone needs to bring that out into the open. Only then will you be complete and true to yourself. XD I volunteer to be that person.
Ok this is unrelated to the fic but I'm still a little bit [unstable]. Once I finished learning about the existence of SASQUATCHES I rushed straight to FFN to read this. I also promised to tell you about it (cause you didn't want to watch) ;_; Anyway the scientists came to 12 conclusions! It seems ... THEY EXIST! o_o *dun dun dun* Nevermind that the scientists actually said it's not 100% accurate. I believe it exists and exist it shall! ^_^ Btw my sister came home while I was watching and for some reason she kept well away from me. MYSTERY da! I wonder if it's cause I was screaming about Sasquatches ... Nah not likely. =^-^=
Whew what a long review (more like ranting). If I were on a channel I'd get kicked and banned for sure (for spamming) but I'm not so yeah! ^_^
P.S. I am now the only Sweet Anime Fan on FFN because of the new policy. Just forgot to tell you that. ^_~
1/5/2004 c1 lost complex
It isn't bad at all, being the first Ren/Lys.. I read, a pairing quite ignored, but my fav none the less. It wasn't OOC, maybe I'm biased but the whole situation was well written, very subtle, and in general great. I've read some fics from authors that force too much the situation to end where & how they want, resulting in OOCness *~m...made up term or not?~* that just makes u wanna slam your head against a wall to forget u even dared to read such things ¬¬'; but this one was fluid, it helped to make the charac as IC as possible. Perhaps I can convince u of using more this couple more often? cuz I'M IN GREAT NEED OF FICS WITH THEM now that I'm over Sess/Kag
1/4/2004 c1 Candy-chan
Wow... you have style, really! Your fic is so cute! Yeps... I love this couple!
^-^ a really nice fic... I´m very happy! After all... the end was...m... happy? no, not at all... but I love it, anywayz
Sayonara!
PD: excuse me for my english... but I speak spanish!
1/3/2004 c1 29Amethyst Bubble
Aww...so sweet! I just loved it. You got them pretty in character. I'm horrible at writing Lyserg. ^^;;
Well, anyway, it was really good. And your writing skills really aren't that bad. The formatting could use a little work, but all in all it was very well written! ^.^
Well, once again, I loved it! Good work!
Ja ne,
-*-Ammy
1/3/2004 c1 silvertailzs
Wow! i liked it. It's good!
1/3/2004 c1 16Eres
Its actually nice! Looking forward to more!